1,593 results
All reviews double tree close to the airport warm cookies sky harbor airport breakfast buffet living area separate bedroom the shuttle driver hotel shuttle fresh fruit rental car front desk staff nice pool one night stay hot tub free shuttle light rail
Reviewed June 22, 2017

This is a typical business hotel close to the airport. plus points are that the hotel has a free airport shuttle bus and this will even take you to the nearby desert botanical garden. Rooms are spacious suites although a bit dated. breakfast (included) is average. Staff is courteous and indeed helpful. Wifi is complimentary.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 23, 2017

Thank you for filling out our Hilton survey. We strive to become a better hotel and your input can help us achieve our goals. We also realize that the overall appearance wasn't quite up to your standards but we are in the process of a full phase re-model, starting with our restaurant. When all is complete, we will be the bees knees, the cat's meow, a new Shangri-La. Thank you for your patronage. steve

Reviewed June 22, 2017

We stayed in this hotel for a weekend in Phoenix. We had to book it last minute due to a family emergency. The hotel was clean and inviting. Our room was a little dated but nice and comfortable. We were happy with our stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with the shuttle service that brought us to and from the restaurant for dinner and the airport. Great service. Very impressed with the full breakfast offered. The suit was large and comfortable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Due to my plane being delayed overnight, I felt quite lucky to have stayed here overnight. Although it was only for a few hours (about 5) I had a lovely spacious room with a comfy king bed. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, and as we had nothing, they offered us toothbrushes etc. I was with a honeymoon couple (not in the same room of course!) so when I told the concierge, he gave us all drink tokens, which was lovely. And the bar gave them a glass of sparkling each also. Honestly the staff could not have been better and the comfort was a very high level. I would definitely stay here again if I were ever in Phoenix!

Room Tip: I would try for a room closer to the lifts if you don't like stairs or walking much!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2017

We arrived around 1115 am, room was not ready which was not an issues since I was expecting it would be ready. The problem raised when I asked the girl at the desk for a map of the area, she told me to look in corner room for a map. When I couldn't find a proper map I went back and said I can not find a map and she suddenly pulled one out from behind the counter, not sure why she couldn't have done this originally. She offered no direction on what was in the area without a lot of me asking questions, no information given on where things were in the hotel, restaurant, pool, etc. Hotel has a luggage storage room for check in/out if needed.
Except for the small incident with reception during check in, staff are friendly, pleasant and helpful.
Our room was 1 bedroom suite with a pull out couch which was old and tired looking and small hole in the armrest. The mattress was old and lumpy, unfortunately I did not know about this until after I left as the person using it did not say anything.
I did speak with the manager about the check in process and the the couch in the room. Who said he would look into these issues.
The room was very clean with large TV in the main room, small kitchenette with fridge, microwave, sink, coffee maker. In room free safe. Bedroom also has a large TV and large closet.
Free full buffet breakfast included with room, excellent , wide variety of hot meals, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, muffins, bread for toast, juice, tea,coffee. You can sit inside or you may go outside to eat. The only thing they do not have trays so you have to find a way to carry your dishes. it would be nice if trays were provided.
Pool is clean and well maintained. Pool towels are provide at poolside. Free internet service in main lobby. Which was great it allowed us to check in and print our boarding passing for a flight the next day.
Free shuttle to and from airport. About 10 minute drive. The hotel says it has a concierge, but really it is the gentleman who drives the bus, so the majority of the time there is no one at that desk. It would be nice if the concierge was there all the time.
There is light rail train about 5 minute walk down the road, $ 4.00 for a day pass.
There is really nothing in this area, this includes restaurants. This hotel is great for a short stay 1-2 days, for extended stay you will need a car.
Overall enjoyed my stay.

I would recommend for short stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family