1,191 results
All reviews phoenix airport van buren shuttle service nice hotel rental car an early flight sky harbor light rail one night stay business center convenient location upon check front desk staff free shuttle definitely stay here again grand canyon business trip
Reviewed September 4, 2018

This hotel was excellent. The staff was professional, friendly, and very welcoming. My one king-bed room was spacious and very clean. The bed was very comfortable with wonderful pillows. Bed linens and towels were great. The available breakfast (at an additional cost) was well prepared, presented, and served.. One of the best hotel stays I have had in the past year. And a very reasonable price.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnPHXNo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

It’s wonderful to hear you had a five-star stay with us and that you found our hotel to be a good value. It’s always pleasing to hear our staff made a positive impression on a guest, as well. We’re thrilled you had one of your best stays of the year at our hotel and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

*It would have been accommodating to have my breakfast vouchers given to me in advance*I was disappointed in being given the wrong number for tech support for the internet issue. And to make sure my wife called too and she too was given the same number. It would be nice for the hotel to be on top of the having the right information. *toilet issue could have possibly been caught before the room was issued to us. It likely was not the first issue with it. But I am happy it was looked at and did not produce a MAJOR after we relieved ourselves.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnPHXNo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

I regret and apologize for the lapse in optimal customer service, as this is not a typical experience at our hotel. It is my hope you will give us another chance, as we wish to change your impression of us!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I reserved a room at this location thinking I was staying at a different hotel. I stayed, 1st I had no choice, but I looked into the lobby, I felt comfortable. Over all the experience was positive. I wished the check-in person would have told me the I had to pay for breakfast. The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the coffee in the room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I’m glad your stay with us exceeded your expectations, and that your mattress was comfortable for a good night’s rest. We regret that you felt all of the information about your visit was not clear upon arrival, as we strive to be transparent about the cost of a stay with us so that guests can make an informed decision prior to booking. It was a pleasure to host you and we hope we may welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Hotel is a good choice, given the location. Good value for an overnight stay between flights. Convenient van service to/from the airport. Hotel is showing a few signs of age, but overall is a good stay. Got in too late for dinner and left too early for breakfast, so I have no comment on food quality.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnPHXNo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for sharing your review. We’re thrilled you found our hotel to be conveniently located and a good value to you. We hope you will have a chance to try our delicious onsite dining options in the future, as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

The hotel is conveniently located by the Phoenix Airport and is quiet and beautiful. The shuttle takes 5 minutes to get to the airport and timely. This is a great hotel to stay at next time you're on a trip in or out of Phoenix

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul, we’re glad you had a comfortable experience at our hotel, and that you found our location convenient for your travels. We loved having you as a guest and hope we may welcome you back in the near future!