“Great Time”

Sonoran Outdoor Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the only company that offers fat bike tours in the Valley of the Sun. Fat bikes are perfect for riding on local trails, providing maximum stability and an enhanced sense of security.​ Biking is the perfect way to experience the beauty of the Sonoran Desert, allowing you to cover more distance and enabling you to see more scenery.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Marek is a good teacher and good guy. He really loves what he is doing, cares for the safety of his clients, and pushes according to what the rider can and will handle. He knows the trails well. He can find the best views and sites to take breaks to talk, teach about the plant and animal life, reflect, and of course photograph. He also comes prepared with food and water. So we are well nourished during the ride. It is definitely challenging for first time mountain bikers. But it is the perfect trail to learn basic riding mechanics. Thankfully he uses the fat tires which lesson the impact of the trail on the rider. Definitely would do it again, and recommend to others.

All reviews
"awesome pictures"
"booked a private tour"
"beginner ride"
in 2 reviews
"provided water and snacks"
"sonoran desert"
"mcdowell sonoran preserve"
"outdoor activity"
"his passion"
in 3 reviews
"great mountain"
"awesome ride"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a great time. I booked on the website, somewhat at the last minute, for a Sunday morning which happened to be Easter. No problems. There was only one other person on the ride. She was a less-experienced rider and Marek was quite accommodating of both of us, making sure she was always well taken care of and at the same time letting me know when I could ride ahead. The bikes were perfect, very will maintained. The route Marek chose for us was ideally suited to our abilities, and he knew all the scenic places to pull off for photographs. I will definitely do it again next time I'm in the Phoenix area.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited Phoenix for a couple of days and found Sonoran Outdoor Adventures on google and was interested in an mountain bike tour since I had never done such a tour before. This was an amazing choice because the tour with Marek was well planned and he provided great instructions that were easy to follow even for someone who has never mountain biked before. We stopped multiple times to take some awesome pictures with the "Fat Bikes" and the desert terrain in the background. Marek is also very knowledgeable about the desert wildlife and vegetation and can provide you with interesting information about both. The landscape is absolutely beautiful and unique and Marek took me on multiple trails that were both very enjoyable and challenging. Depending on your level of fitness, he will adjust the tour to fit your needs so don't worry if you are not in the best shape. It was very easy to communicate with Marek and he is very friendly, helpful and punctual. If you are looking for an awesome adventure with an amazing mountain bike guide, I would highly recommend to book a tour with Sonoran Outdoor Adventures. Thanks again Marek for the awesome tour and hopefully see you again in future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I had an amazing ride. We enjoyed our time with our kiddos (age 8-13) and it was stress free!!!! Marek and Tom took care of everything- water, snacks, instructions etc. they did it all!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction