Good location but a tad too close to I17 if you are on the wrong side of hotel. Very loud Decent room but nothing special. Third floor smelled a tad funky as you get off the elevator. The front desk guy was totally overwhelmed with one check in and one phone call. Took
15 minutes to check in plus goofy policy & fee for the in room safe. At least interior corridors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our newly renovated rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, new high-end bedding, new flooring, and a large, flat-screen TV. Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Bell Rd. also features free WiFi, an outdoor heated pool, coinless guest laundry, interior corridors, and elevators. Red Roof's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery is now available. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. Red Roof Inn Phoenix-Bell Road offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix North Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road Arizona