All reviews front desk great hotel queen suite grand canyon clean rooms shopping and restaurants wonderful stay movie theater complimentary breakfast the breakfast area great room hotel is located yogurt would definitely stay here again business center business trip easy access
Reviewed September 11, 2018

My room was fabulous, clean, large, and comfortable. I loved the decor. The staff was friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was very good, with a lot of choices. Although I did not use the pool and work out facilities, they looked very nice.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

After flying in to Phoenix for our trip to Grand Canyon at 10pm, I wanted to stay in a hotel that’s not too long a drive from the airport. I certainly made the right choice with Hampton Inn at Anthem. It was only a 30 min drive from the airport and it’s right next to a 24hr Denny’s so we were able to get food too. It’s also near a Walmart so it made it extra convenient. As for the hotel itself, it was very clean and spacious. Staff was very nice and the free breakfast had everything I would want, including a waffle maker! There’s also some large cactuses in front of the hotel which made our first trip to Arizona that much more interesting!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2018

This particular Hampton Inn is located almost adjacent to many options of shopping and restaurants. The rooms are slightly smaller than we have had at other Hampton Inn locations, but the room was exceptionally clean and everything worked as expected. The breakfast offered a special surprise of three healthy juice options, which were very tasty and much appreciated. Considering the location, the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Great place to stay. Friendly staff and hotel is super quiet every time I stay. Breakfast is okay. I prefer bacon and there is none. :( Close to commuter roads and lots of dining and shopping. They have great grab-n-go bags if you are in a rush; water, fruit, cereal bar, and a snack.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2018

My family stayed at 5 different hotels on our recent road trip, and the Hampton Inn Happy Valley was easily the very best one of them. Clean, comfortable, efficient, spacious, yummy. I don't know how to better express that everything was great and I can't find a single thing to complain about.

First of all, the amount of space in a Queen Suite for the price we paid is INSANE. Seriously, it felt like we had the floorplan of two rooms all to ourselves. The beds themselves were comfortable, and the room was very efficiently laid out to maximize space. Okay, one thing I *might* quibble about was that the sink was higher than in a normal hotel, high enough to require my 6-yr-old to use an ottoman to stand up high enough. But no big deal.

Also a pleasant surprise: this Hampton was doing a new gourmet breakfast option, with cheese omelets and pressed juices like kale-mango-beet-something or others. They were delicious. Seriously, the food was a definite cut above your typical hotel breakfast fare.

On top of that, the location was very conveniently close to lots of restaurants and a shopping center. Bottom line: I wish we could have stayed at this hotel EVERY night!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family