All reviews front desk phoenix airport next morning shuttle service free shuttle morning flight breakfast buffet would stay again rental car bed was comfortable i highly recommend this hotel one night stay coffee maker sky harbor room was large business center upon check
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Accidentally booked two holiday inn locations and when I called to resolve it they were rude. Routed me too manager but then it was only vm. Charged me full nights stay. When I called IHG they also tried to reason with management but stated they would not budge. I have been a loyal patron of holiday inn for many years but this was unacceptable. taking my business elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
HolidayInn2, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

I am sorry that you had this unfortunate experience. Certain reservations have harsh restrictions but we can try and give you credit for a future stay at our hotel. We certainly do value your patronage. Thanks

Reviewed February 21, 2017

I have stayed here before and did so again last week before my flight to Chicago. It is a good place, with excellent service. I want to particularly mention two servers in the restaurant - during a late light dinner, Barb was our server, a charming and friendly lady from New York. The next morning Aurelia served us breakfast, who started off the day right for us. It really makes a difference when the server displays a positive attitude!
A few other comments: What we ordered was fine, although we did not care much for the looks of the breakfast buffet. Also, the bathtub was very slippery and we put down a towel in the bathtub. A more slip resistant surface should be applied. They have tightened up their parking privileges since last year, but I don't blame them, as the parking lot of being overloaded with people taking advantage of free parking while away from Phoenix. I parked elsewhere, at PreFlight Parking, for a very reasonable rate.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2017

This is the 3rd time I've stayed at this property while in Phoenix for business. The property is SUPER CLEAN! Great curb appeal, well kept and sets a great first impression upon arrival. The rooms are clean, furnishings in great shape, and overall I give this property an outstanding rating. The breakfast area has a nice buffet and the staff are kind, prompt and professional. I highly recommend this property!

1  Thank GadgetMedic
HolidayInn2, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thanks for such a great review. We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

So, definitely not a 4-star, but I nice 3-star hotel. Staff was helpful, the only two interesting things that management will likely "fix" is the training housekeeping receives on making beds. The fold down happens about a foot lower than it should, which would be ideal for people less than 4'2" in height. At 6'2" my belly button was nicely covered. our bathroom door in room 504 was heavily titled to want to close, and he had to prop a closet door against the handle to keep it open. Not a huge deal, but maybe worth fixing.

Thanks to the staff for treating us well, really felt welcome and glad that Hotwire connected us! :) Next time we are in Phoenix doing shooting instruction, I hope Hotwire hooks us up again!

Room Tip: Even number rooms face the airport/freeway.
1  Thank ShootInJH
Reviewed February 4, 2017

I stayed just one night before heading home from the PHX airport. My room was very clean, very spacious and modern. The bathroom was also clean and new. The bed was comfortable as well. The proximity to the airport was another great convenience and the free shuttle service worked great. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in Phoenix.

Room Tip: My 2nd floor room was perfect in every way.
1  Thank Bobber123
HolidayInn2, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write the great review. We look forward to your next visit.