Clean room, comfortable bed, outdated furniture, rusted plumbing, needs TLC, . Cheap hotel very close to downtown. Motel style building, 2 floors, reception area small, dark, smelly, old appearance. No pool, internet or breakfast included. You get what you pay for. Good enough to sleep and leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your adventure in Phoenix and stay at Travelodge Phoenix Downtown hotel. Located near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) and within driving distance of Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA), our newly renovated, non-smoking Phoenix, AZ hotel is also nearby area attractions that include Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix Art Museum and Civic Space Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Phoenix Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best West Inn Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Travelodge Phoenix Downtown Arizona