All reviews floor to ceiling windows corner suite rooms are huge the club lounge light rail spg member room service convention center beautiful hotel chase field valet service pool deck front desk staff baseball game business travel self parking great room
Reviewed November 11, 2018

For being in downtown, our room was great! 2 queen beds plus a nice size sofa to relax on and a desk. Bathroom was very roomy as well. Everything was clean. We had club level access and they had a hot breakfast in the morning of scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon or sausage and your choice of bread options, cereal, and fruit. OJ and drinks were also there. Water and soda was available throughout the day. I was a little disappointed in that when we went up in the evening after dinner, there was only like cheese and cracker type hors d'oeuvres. No sweets for dessert.

I am not use to staying in a downtown environment so to see the rail station directly in front of the valet was different. Did not feel safe just leaving car. Did make sure I personally handed the car keys off to the valet. Easy check in and check out. If needed, yes I would stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jeanette B, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Nancy, thank you for choosing The Westin Phoenix Downtown and taking the time to write this review! We're delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast in our wonderful Club Lounge. Next time you visit us, you'll have to try our delicious brunch served every Saturday and Sunday from 7am-2pm in Province Urban Kitchen + Bar! Thank you for providing feedback in regards to our hors d'oeuvres and valet parking. We will be sure to share your feedback with our team so we can continue to delight our future guests. On behalf of The Westin Phoenix Downtown, we enjoyed having you as a guest and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel only 15 mins taxi ride from the airport. It’s clean and well appointed too, gym, Spa and pool! The rooms are great too, we went for a club room which includes club dining facilities away from the main hotel dining area. Well stocked and appointed too. The room are big, clean and have everything you would want in a room. Great views from the glass walls and the bathroom was well appointed too with hair dryer and cosmetics. All in all a great hotel .

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for selecting The Westin Phoenix Downtown! We're so happy that you had the opportunity to stay in one of our club rooms. From the complimentary breakfasts to complimentary drinks and appetizers, it's hard not to love the club lounge! Next time you stay with us, be sure to try our Westin Sleep Well Lavender Balm. Made with essential oils, its the perfect way to wind down in your Heavenly Bed.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

We spent two nights at the Westin Downtown Phoenix. The rooms are huge with many amenities. Loved the robes and the view. Breakfast in the restaurant was fast and reasonably priced. We had a large group, so we were offered a private space in the back. Especially nice were the staff. From the front desk to the restaurant, everyone was friendly and helpful, offering directions, water, tips on places of interest and more. The location is convenient to downtown and Tempe. Plus, there's public transit across the street. Ubers were plentiful, too. Luxury comes at a price, but in this case, well worth it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeanette B, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Thank you for selecting The Westin Phoenix Downtown! We're elated that you had a terrific stay at our hotel and that you enjoyed interacting with our team. Moreover, we're glad that you had a wonderful experience at Province Urban Kitchen + Bar. It was truly a delight to host your group and we look forward to your future gatherings! One weekly event that you may enjoy is our Wine Down Wednesday special in Province. Groups and individuals alike can receive 50% bottles of wine. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of our happy hour prices in the evening! We look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed October 30, 2018

I've stayed in this fine hotel for 5 nights. It was one of the best stays I've had in recent years. The room is big and has everything you need. A bath is missing, which is kind of a shame if you see how much space the room has left, but that's just a detail.

The bed was fine and everything seemed high quality. I had some noise from the bathroom from my upstairs neighbor somehow (room 16052 I think I had), but since I woke up early every day, it didn’t bother me.

The only real downside was the pool. I brought my swimming gear, but when entering the pool area, I was disappointed to say the least. It is small. Really really small. You can walk in to cool down a bit, but swimming is not an option.

The hotel has an excellent bar/restaurant. Normally I don’t eat in hotels restaurants much, but this was just way up there. Since Phoenix downtown itself is just a dull place, we’ve sat in this area a lot. The prices are also pretty good for a hotel like this.
I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeanette B, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Thank you for selecting The Westin Phoenix Downtown and writing this 5-star review! We are thrilled that our hotel was one of the best stays you've had in recent years. Moreover, we're delighted that you enjoyed your guestroom as well as Province Urban Kitchen & Bar. We are saddened that you did not receive a bathtub in your guestroom and you experienced some noise upstairs. Next time you visit, we would love to provide you with a quiet guestroom with a bathtub. We look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed October 25, 2018

I recently stayed at the Westin Phoenix and it was everything you'd expect from Westin and more. I love everything about this hotel, the view, the staff, location, valet svcs, great bar, outdoor patio area; large room, very modern facility. Loved, loved, loved it!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jeanette B, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Thank you for choosing The Westin Phoenix Downtown and writing this marvelous review! We are delighted that your stay was better than expected and that your had wonderful interactions with our staff. Moreover, we're happy that you enjoyed your view, guestroom and our restaurant, Province Urban Kitchen & Bar. We loved having you as a guest and we hope to see you again, soon!