“I had fun!”
Review of Aguila Golf Course

Aguila Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: This municipal golf facility, designed by Gary Panks, spreads over 210-acres featuring an 18-hole championship course and a par 3 course, both offering a challenging layout and design.
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I was impressed with this course! This being a municipal course, I thought the conditions were very good. I also thought the price was right also. I would recommend trying this course if you’re in this part of Phoenix.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"desert"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Aguilar was in good condition, but frankly, it was uninspiring. There were two or three holes that were interesting, the rest were back and forth and the same over and over. No bar, no cart girl, no food, and next to no water on the course to drink.
All this of $51 in May???? Not a deal. The place wasn't crowded, so the word must have already gotten out. A nice round, just not memorable

Reviewed February 12, 2018

We had some extra time in the morning and played the par 3 course. It was a nice warm-up and not a lot of cactus to dig through for wayward balls. The tees and greens were well kept, but it was pretty scrubby in the middle. Would be a great place to take a new player. There was no one behind or ahead of us and we could play at our leisure. You can't beat that for $10!

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I love winter in the desert and golf should be a requirement when visiting Phoenix! The greens are very fast but wonderful. The shape of the terrain feeds your ball to the fairway. This is an inexpensive public course and the play is slow certain times of the day but we had a great time and I only lost one ball.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Excellent course design, have been playing every year we travel to Phoenix. But played on April 18/17, right after green areation and sanding. Fine sand equalled concrete like greens. Could not get balls to hold on green or judge appropriate putting weight. Ugh, 6 three putts for me an 5 three putts for partner. Hope greens improve shortly! Otherwise every other aspect was good to very good!