All reviews chase field convention center children's museum within walking distance yogurt diamondbacks game baseball trip mini kitchen desk area ball park three blocks sports venues the sofa bed recommend this hotel free shuttle free breakfast waffle maker
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We flew in to phoenix and needed a place to stay before we headed off to sedona and it was just what we needed. Clean bathroom, clean sheets and a comfy bed. There were also two TVs included in our room. Not to mention they have a free breakfast buffet which included eggs sausage assortment of bread pastries fresh fruit and brand yogurt.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Tiffany D, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

THank you for writing a review about your recent stay. We are happy to see you enjoyed the comfort of out beds and the complementatry breakfast. Thank you again, and we look forward to your future return.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

For two days in the Phoenix area, I thought this would be a great place to stay. It was not a far jaunt from the interstate and was centrally located, so it was easy to get on the road and make my appointments. The staff was excellent and the included breakfast bar was appreciated. I wasn't able to utilize the airport shuttle, as my flight was before the shuttle was running. As a solo female, I was hesitant to be out after dark in the area, but not so concerned that it would keep me from staying again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tiffany D, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay. We are happy to see you found our staff service to be excellent! Thank you again, and we look forward to your future return.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

I stayed here during NACE 2018 and the staff was nothing short of a godsend. They were able to help with suggesting nightlife, giving great advice and helping me to and from the convention center everyday. the transports ran every hour and the shuttle for events every 30 mins. Luis ,Jonna and Jacob helped me so much and i appreciate everything they did. They always answered the phone on the first ring and ALWAYS had a solution for any issue i faced down to the smallest item. They ALL deserver a raise and are the picture perfect form of customer service. I will always recommend this hotel to anyone coming up and i plan to stay nowhere other than the Springhill upon my next visit.

Thank you so much Luis Jonna and Jacob ! You all you made this stay the most enjoyable Ive ever had at a Marriott property.

Room Tip: 310 king suite was excellent
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tiffany D, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay! We are so pleased to see you received exceptional service from our staff. Thank you again, and we look forward to your future return.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Our room 219 was terribly noisy near the elevator. Impossible to get rest let alone sleep due to the loud elevator humming noise. I would never stay here again and do not recommend. 200 characters is ten times what is needed to explain our extreme disappointment.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Don G
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a quiet, but convenient area. The staff was wonderful and the food was excellent. Parking at the hotel is free, but make sure you put the parking pass in your windshield so you don't get towed. Sometimes people visiting surrounding buildings try to park in the hotel's parking lot and end up taking up spaces.

This hotel met my expectations. I definitely will stay here the next time I'm in Phoenix on business.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business