“Made reservation on 7/15/17 Conf. # 1329M49277, approved but not accept it upon arrival!!”

Motel 6 Phoenix Airport - 24th Street
Ranked #134 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have been staying at this Motel several times. On 7/15/2017 I had everything approved but upon my arrival Motel 6 Check-In Clerk stated I am not welcome at this Motel anymore because I had complained in last day about bugs found in the room. I was left without any other choice during a weekend where is difficult to find a reasonable Motel with lower prices. I would like to know if the Manager could explain why my Room Reservation was accepted and then rejected.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Susana B

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I wonder if this place has new management. First thing I notice was no police in the parking lot checking guests at night and no warnings about having company or someone stop by in your room.
I hope that is right because It feels like a real motel again and not some prison. I liked it.
Very nice desk staff and great coffee in the morning.
It is not the best area to stay and it does have a few fast food places, but would not recommend walking to them at night.
The pool is closed and that was not on the reservation site, but posted in the lobby.
It has easy access to the airport and both highways. Light rail is a few blocks away.
Trains and planes seem to travel by at night.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I booked a room here because it was close to the airport. My daughter and her friend were with me to drive me to the airport first thing in the morning. When we pulled up around 9:00pm, there seemed to be a group of sketchy people hanging out of each of the rooms. I started walking to the office to check in and immediately walked back to my car. I was not comfortable staying there especially with my girls. We left and went to Best Western down the street. Pay the extra money!! Do not stay here!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Phoenix Airport - 24th Street, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and comfort. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I like that the motel is so close to the airport and can be book for a descent price. The room was clean. It is a good choice if you are tired after a long flight and just want to sleep for a few hours. I didn't like that there is no Free wi-fi.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I cannot recommend this place. The sheets were very very cheap and very itchy, the room walls were very thin. And we definitely had a Planes Trains and Automobiles thing going on all night long. If you brought your earplugs you may be able to handle this. Not your best choice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Phoenix Airport - 24th Street, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Laura, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Area seems a bit shady.
Travelling with daughter and 2 dogs.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Clean Room, but smelled like smoke in a non smoking room.
Nice Pet/dog Walking Area.
I would stay again. This is a decent one in the Motel 6 chain.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2016

This motel looked welcoming at first sight but as night advanced, I started scratching and found this to be caused by bedbugs. I had no choice but to check out at 3.30 a.m. and get a taxi to the airport. I'm sorry to say this about a Motel 6 because normally I am happy with them but this one (room 212 at any rate) is a bummer. The receptionist did offer me a voucher for a subsequent stay but I'm not sure if I'll take this up. The lowlife around the motel in the early hours didn't help either.

Room Tip: not room 212!