“Outstanding Carrot Cake ”
Review of Green Nami

Green Nami
Ranked #6 of 93 Dessert in Phoenix
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is connected to Green Vegetarian restaurant. They make their own desserts and serve vegan ice cream. My purpose in going was to find good espresso. I did! They pull a nice one there. But I had to have dessert with it so my daughter and I shared a generous piece of vegan carrot cake. It was moist and the frosting was so rich we couldn’t finish it. You would never know it was vegan. I highly recommend Green for a meal and Nami for dessert.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

These desserts are delicious! I particularly love the almond oy vey. I was visiting Phoenix and wanted to get one but wasn't really going to have time so we decided to skip lunch and just go here for dessert instead. It hit the spot! It is such a treat!

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

nday brunch was fantastic! 100% plant based but never felt deprived at the selection. We started with Sin-a-bun and a vegan GF donut. (We weren't here to lose weight). Shared 2 plates chilaquiles, vegan huevos rancheros, and side of southwestern grits. All were quite good and generous portions. Potatoes were perfect. Eclectic vibe and solid coffee quality. Wish I had room to try the biscuits and gravy- maybe next time. Great wait staff and counter service. Some items were expensive but quality is worth it. If this is the trend of food, we're going that direction gladly.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

After visiting Green New American next door, we thought it would be nice to finish off a wonderful meal with a wonderful dessert. In a word: Wow! Even if you didn't save room for dessert, it is worth ignoring that little voice in your head telling you moderation is a good thing. Moderation can wait until tomorrow, but these sweet treats cannot!

Reviewed December 26, 2017

The food was insanely good! Shared the big wack and some chicken nuggets with a friend. After dinner we went over to nami and shared some vegan ice cream. Honestly could not tell a difference. Food and desserts were priced fairly and the service was wonderful!