Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best balloon ride I have been on

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jimwalker66
Easton, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Amazing!

Reviewed October 11, 2018
Bob L

All reviews other companies balloon ride bucket list hot air balloon flight toast private ride intimate trip small group experience knowledgeable pilot balloon basket funny stories these guys scared of heights highly recommend this company firebirds goldie landing
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really liked the service and the attitude of the firebird staff. I’ve been on the big balloons (12-20+), but this is a 4 person balloon, totally different experience. We pulled in last and were the first balloon up. It was my darling fiancé’s first ride as well as the other couple. Rollie made them feel safe and welcome. If you have or have not ballooned before, you need to try firebirds!!

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Had a fabulous experience! Wanted to do hot air balloon ride forever & finally my husband & I did it! Our captain “ Tommy” was great & put everyone at ease. It was so much fun & an experience of a life time. Crew was super friendly☺️

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Our first balloon experience was a tethered ride at the Scottsdale festival last October. When I wanted to ask my fiancee to marry me, I booked the private dawn flight. Our pilot and his team were really easy to work with and helped me plan the entire affair. Our pilot took photos while I popped the question. I received an emphatic "Yes"!Gentlemen, if you want to get engaged you only need the right person, a nice stone and a hot air balloon ride!P.S. Her girlfriends are jealous of her engagement story.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about my experience today. Rolly did a fantastic job and made me feel so comfortable. The personal experience is the way to go. We got to ask questions and Rolly told us the ins and outs of how to run the balloon. He even let us take a picture inside of it while it was blowing up. It is a memory I will cherish forever and couldn’t speak higher of the professionalism of Rolly and his crew.

1  Thank Jamie R
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

The crew was excellent and the experience was amazing. You will not be dissappointed. Call them for a great adventure!

Reviewed May 3, 2018

I had a great time but if I was forced to complaint I would say that
The pilot wasn't interested in explaining stuff like the landscape, how the balloon and wind patterns function. We didn't get up in the air until about 20-30 minutes post sun rise. Yes it was still rising when we were finally up in the air but I assumed we would be in the sky when it moved past the horizon.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

Raleigh was fanrastic!! I called the day before and he was able to fit my sister and I in. It was only 4 customers in the basket. Some of the other companies that were flying that day had 20+ people! No thank you! The whole experience was professional, safe, and fun! Bonus- at the end you get a light champagne breakfast!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Great experience! Appreciated the fact that we could choose the option for a two person ride. Even more so when we saw other balloons taking off with 10 or more people packed in the gondola like sardines.

Rollie is an excellent pilot. He was equally willing to engage in conversation and allow us to enjoy the ride in silence. His approach, personality, and demeanor was perfect for us.

There are many choices for balloon rides in the Phoenix area and we feel like this was the best choice for us. It's all about enjoying the experience and thanks to Rollie we truly enjoyed it!

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Firebird Balloons was great from beginning to end. One of the best experiences I have ever had. Superb!

Reviewed April 7, 2018

My wife and I recently took a balloon ride during our visit to Arizona. This was our first balloon ride and we loved it. Thank you for the thrill.