“Great Hotel with Superb Staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #28 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Albuquerque
“Great Hotel with Superb Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

This hotel is a great hotel close to the airport. They have a very professional staff, and the room was very clean. The hotel is located only a few miles from downtown. It is not in the best part of town, but perfect for people traveling through who need a good, clean place to stay with an airport shuttle. The restaurant staff was excellent and the food was wonderful.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SBC500
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Yours and other satisfied guests sharing reviews have moved the Radisson Phoenix Airport to #4 in Phoenix! Thanks for your comments regarding the professional staff, clean rooms and wonderful Food and Beverage. That means a lot to our team and others who are interested. Thanks again!

Ted Trembath

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Humptulips, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

My sister and I stayed here a couple weekends ago. The place is wonderful. It's quite, the front desk staff was great, the airport shuttle was a plus, and the resturant has good food. The pool and hot tub were a welcome site after a previous night of camping near Tucson. The bed was oh so comfy. Overall, I was very happy with my stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding our Front Desk staff, convenient shuttle and great food. I will pass on these nice comments to the team. Please come back again to visit us for either business or leisure.

Lake Tahoe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

We stayed here just for a quick weekend get-away and had a great time. The room was very clean, comfortable bed and very quiet overall given it's just a short distance to the airport. We had a little extra time and spent an hour at the pool which was well maintained and a nice atmosphere - no frills but just right. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling through or staying a few nights. The light rail is walking distance so you can get anywhere in the area without a rental car.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your great recommendation. I am pleased you found our location just right with easy access to the light rail and clean comfortable pool. Hope to see you for your next get-a-way weekend!

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

My wife and I found the service and comfort at this Hotel outstanding. The person that checked us in was very professional and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had one of the best Margaritas we have ever had in the Hotel Bar and then we ate in the restaurant. The waitress was helpful and attentive and the food was very good as well. I recommend this Hotel and say that it exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
I appreciate your sharing those nice comments about our staff and the special mention of our Signature Margaritas. They are made with fresh squeezed lime juice, simple syrup and Patron Tequila. They make a great pairing with our newest feature on the menu - tableside guacamole!!!! Hope you have a chance to return to try that combination. Thanks again for your comments.

Columbus, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012 via mobile

Business trip to speak at a lunch meeting at this hotel, so I stayed here the night before. Upgraded to suite. I have a select comfort bed at home so its nice to have one when I travel. This property has select comfort beds in some rooms. Pillow was very nice - firm unlike some cheap pillows that require stacking 2-3 to get enough support. Front desk called a nice cab company to drive me to dinner and picked me up to bring me back to hotel. Front desk allowed later checkout. My flight was not until 5:00pm so was able to checkout at 2:30pm. Complimentary shuttle to and from airport. Called for shuttle from airport when I arrived and they were there in 5-10mins. Even though hotel is near airport, I never heard any air traffic.

Stayed April 2012
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased the complimentary late checkout based upon availability worked out for your trip this time. Thanks for mentioning the Sleep Number Beds that are available for those who want that personalized sleep experience. We also have standard pillow top style beds so be sure to check with the desk to get your preference when checking in. As you can see, many other travelers are pleasantly suprised with the quietness of this hotel that is so close to the airport. The Radisson Phoenix Airport is designed away from runway patterns and insulated well for optimum guest enjoyment. We hope to see you again when you are back in the Phoenix area.

tucson az
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

This hotel has been through several name changes over the years, back again to Radisson. My room looked the same as the last time I stayed here about 12 years ago, though the bedding has been replaced and is very comfortable.

Location is very good. Close to airport but no noise. About a block from the light rail which can take one to downtown Phoenix or Tempe.

Very clean room. WIsh hotels would figure out that a small investment in a small refrigerator would be appreciated by many guests.

My room had a fantastic view to the north to Camelback Mountain and the Papago Park area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the staying with us again and sharing your comments about the great Camelback Mountain views and location to light rail. Many guests have found that our location is perfect for Downtown Phoenix and Tempe because of the light rail right down the street. And close to the airport for convenience, but not the noise to go with it. Hope to see again in the coming years. Be looking for our Lobby and Restaurant/Lounge refresh in Q4.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

The customer service here was excellent. In todays fast paced society sometimes the consumer loses out. Not here, the staff remembered our names and made sure we had what we wanted or needed. Donna our server/ bartender was excellent even while working a double shift. Nicole and Eric at the front desk were extremely helpful. The hotel was clean along with the room. Pool was secluded from surrounding area. Nice lounge with good beer on tap. Try the Milk Stout from Colorado in a bottle, it was yummy. Also free shuttle to and from airport was a bonus. I would recommend this place to anyone and will stay here if I'm ever back in Phoenix area. Peace

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CHAZ7475, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments about the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I will pass on the nice comments to Donna, Eric and Nicole. Thank you also for mentioning our beer selection which I take the selection of very personally. We added extra taps last year to get more local/regional favorites, but also like to keep some interesting selections available by bottle. Let us know next time if there is anything new out there that you think we should offer. Look foward to seeing again when business or pleasure brings you back to the Radisson Phoenix Airport!