See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Was going to stay a week. Good thing I payed for one damn night. TV sucked. Beds sucked. The worst was the front desk clerk.Black lady. Rude. Said they had no other rooms to change us too. Then kept renting out rooms. We had a two year old boy that watches TV for entertainment. No phones. No towel racks in bathroom. Dirty carpets. Old pillows and sheets. Smoke filled room. Shady area and people. DO NOT STAY HERE unless your a drug addict...will never stay again. No refunds because most probably ask for refunds...Nasty!!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank jamesintahoe
Reviewed March 2, 2014

please don't go to this terrible motel the beds are not queen size even if they day they are. we were in 3 rooms until one worked. a dump, terrible staff. words do not do justice to how bad this place is to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank homerrita
Reviewed October 2, 2013

waiting for a flight in phx i needed a fast place to stay near airport. i chose this place. mistake.i arrived by cab. to start the staff was rude. the room was horrible. the carpet was half peeled up, there were holes in the walls, wiring was out, there was no phone in the room (safety hazard) it was filthy very difficult to sleep it was about the worst place i have ever stayed on a good note their is a great new restaurant connected to the lobby, very friendly and great food

another piece of advice dont venture too far from the location on foot

Room Tip: dont choose one keep going
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank pstearns8125
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Took a trip to Phoenix for vacation/sightseeing and needed a inexpensive place to stay for a night before continuing my vacation. The staff was helpful, although not overly. The room was clean, but there was nothing special about it. I had no real issues or complaints about my stay, other than that the surrounding area was not exactly pleasant. For a one night, inexpensive, no frills attached place to stay, I can say that I was satisfied ...but there is room for improvement!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2011

We had mistakenly not booked one night of our week long Spring Training vacation. We were in Tucson heading back to Phoenix and started stopping 50 miles from Phoenix to find a place. There was nothing to be had any where. My husband finally suggested we go to the seediest part of town and find a motel/hotel. This is where we landed. It was pretty awful but under the circumstances we were relieved. The ice machine was broken but under the circumstances I really needed a drink. Drove across the street (never walk here!) and got ice. Took my glassful and the desk clerk graciously accepted the rest of the 10 pound bag. I believe sleeping in the car would have been worse (but not sure) Still we will laugh about it many years from now.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple