This hotel is a nicely remodeled Courtyard with a strong staff. The lobby is great for getting work done: comfortable booths with individual TVs, separate work stations to print documents, etc. They have Starbuck's coffee, wine/beer and good food in the lobby. I really enjoyed my stay once I got beyond the front door. It is the location that I did not like. This hotel is at the end of an aging strip mall surrounded by office buildings and several blocks away from the mall. There is really nothing in the neighborhood that I felt that I could walk to alone at night. The parking is off to the side of the building with no visibility to the front door. As I generally arrived quite late and departed before dawn, it was always dark outside and the parking situation kind of "creeped me out" as my kids would say. Finally, the price was exceptionally high during the time I was there, likely because of the events in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the upscale Biltmore area, the newly renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Phoenix, AZ vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping meccas such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center with its weekly Farmers Market. Enjoy world class golf at the JW Camelback Resort or Arizona Biltmore Golf Course. Free High Speed and Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix Camelback reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Camelback Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Marriott
- Phoenix Courtyard
- Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Arizona