I chose this hotel because of the location, close to Scottsdale and in the Camelback Corridor. For a quoted price of $299 per night my expectations were pretty high. What a letdown. Upon arrival we were directed to a room with one window and no terrace or opening to the outside. It was quite small. When I asked to see something else they did find a room opening to the pool area. This was pretty nice, however, the room was strangely lacking in amenities. No lotion, 2 thin bath towels, and no suitcase stand. As a result we had to work out of the suitcases on the floor. This is not a leisure hotel. Also after we loaded up the car and went back to use the bathroom,, the cleaner was already in there, we were gone no more than 3 minutes and hadn't even checked out! The spartan amenities put it on par with a Super 8. I will never revisit a Courtyard again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the upscale Biltmore area, the newly renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Phoenix, AZ vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping meccas such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center with its weekly Farmers Market. Enjoy world class golf at the JW Camelback Resort or Arizona Biltmore Golf Course. Free High Speed and Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix Camelback reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Camelback Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Marriott
- Phoenix Courtyard
- Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Arizona