All reviews waffle house the breakfast area turkey sausage stayed here walls are thin full service restaurant a great stay leave your car every half hour clean hotel overnight stay rooms are comfortable great hotel one night stay desk staff fridge and microwave up to date
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We were able to book a park and fly directly through the hotel. Stayed here one night before and one night after flights to and from Cancun. It was nice to rested before our flight and to get a good night sleep before the drive back home. Utilized the shuttle to and from the airport with friendly courteous drivers.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Very good location. The hotel was under construction but the rooms were clean and the breakfast was also good. the check in clerk helped us out with informations and was very nice.Parking available, but if you need to walk to the College, it is close.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

On my first morning, two breakfast staffers were loudly and openly arguing with each other. About BACON! It was kinda funny, but also SO awkward and totally unprofessional. To break the awkwardness of it all, I joked, "I'll take bacon any morning! haha" They laughed politely, but then went straight back to arguing! I could not believe it!

The next morning, around 6:30 am, there was no coffee (also no bacon, btw). Several people were standing around waiting for coffee. I had a business meeting to get to and couldn't wait around, so I asked the kitchen staffer that was there and her response was a very rude (and a little huffy) "I'll get to it in a few minutes," as though she were annoyed, like several people had already asked about it. I stepped back wondering just how long I should wait, as I needed to get going--I am there for business after all. Then I see another person walk down, see that there is no coffee, and then go to ask her about it. Same rude/huffy response. I ended up walking out the door with decaff. Not a good way to start my business meeting.

My message to the kitchen staff: If several people are waiting around the empty coffee and more then one person has asked you about it and it is 6:30 am, MAYBE PUT DOWN WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE DOING WITH THE PORK SAUSAGE AND GET THE PEOPLE SOME COFFEE. And I should not be the one to break this kind of information to you, it should be included in some kind of training I would guess. Will have to think hard about ever staying at the holiday inn express brand again since their breakfast staff are not trained.

Room was adequate. Pillows comfortable. I think my duvet was dirty the first night because there was eyeliner allover it, which I know comes out in the wash. The next night the eyeliner was gone.

Also, the day I checked in, a lady happened to be there complaining to the front desk that this was the second day in a row her key card became inactive. I thought to myself, that won't happen to me because I will be extra sure to take care of it by not putting it next to cell phones, etc. Well. First day, after a long day full of business meetings and an armful of papers and files, guess what? My key card was inactive. Coincidence? Maybe. But I think they might have a problem with the key equipment.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2018

It was a nice room for the price. The bed was very comfortable and I would stay here again. The breakfast was good too. They have an outdoor pool and hot tub. The staff was nice and friendly. The air conditioning worked great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Hotel room was clean and comfortable. The staff was really friendly and it was a great one night stay before leaving Phoenix. There are plenty of restaurants nearby as well. We were there during the summer so I can't comment on what it is like when college is in session

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family