All reviews convention center cibo room was clean van buren budget hotel free wifi within walking distance continental breakfast light rail ironing board yogurt chase field stay there again short stay the breakfast area mini fridge stayed one night
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Stayed the night before taking our daughter on a college campus tour. Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located (right next to the downtown area). Its also about a ten minute walk from restaurants and entertainment in the downtown area. The beds were comfortable and the shower was just the right water pressure. Also liked that the sink was separate from the shower and toilet so that getting dressed and getting ready in the morning was not a hassle. We really liked the layout of the room. Affordable and convenient.. also the staff at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and courteous. Highly recommend this place for price, convenience, and cleanliness. Wonderful job by the professional staff!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ds24354657, Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Dear guest,
We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to know that you were comfortable at our hotel. I thank you so much for being a valuable guest and sharing very positive thoughts with all our online visitors and guests. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. You may visit our website at Americas Best Value Inn, Downtown Phoenix trip adviser reviews site to give us a review each time you visit us. Also, do not hesitate to call us at the hotel number (602)257-8331 or email us at downtownabvi@gmail.com for your future reservation needs. Please share and invite your friends and families to our hotel on our behalf and we are there to take best care of you all. Hope to see you back soon. Thank you once again and have a great day!
Dan/Manager

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Awesome Hotel with very accommodating facilities. The hotel owners were very nice and assisted us through out our stay. They also assisted us for our Grand Canyon Tour reservation with other tour company, suggesting nice restaurants,etc among others. The complimentary breakfast was also awesome. You can make your own waffle with plenty of toppings to choose from. The fresh fruits, bread toast with butter, tea , danish cake, juice, milk and cornflakes. What else you need for the price you pay for staying there. The room was also very nice with comfortable bed and also includes a mini refrigerator and a microwave oven. The location was also perfect for a short stay if you have some business at Phoenix convention centre ( 10-12 Mins by walk ). There’s also a McDonald just in front of the property. Highly recommended for a quality and comfortable stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ds24354657, Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your feedback and is happy to know that you liked our services. I also thank you for sharing very positive thoughts with all our online visitors and guests. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we possibly can. Please continue to advise us on both positive side and on things that need to be improved. As you already know, you may visit our website at Americas Best Value Inn, Downtown Phoenix trip adviser reviews site to give us a review each time. Also, do not hesitate to call us at the hotel number (602)257-8331 or email us at downtownabvi@gmail.com for your future reservation needs. Please share, invite and direct your friends and families to our hotel and we are there to take best care of you all. Thank you once again and hope to see you back soon.
Dan/Manager

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Excellent location and the staff bent over backwards to help me when I arrived early in the morning (well before check in). The room was clean, quiet and newly renovated. The location was excellent. Overall, an excellent value.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ds24354657, Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Honorable guest,
Thank you for choosing our hotel; being a guest of honor and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as the hotel location. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience and dedicated service to all our guests, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends and families back to our hotel in the future as well. Just give us a call at our hotel number (602-2578331) for all your future reservation needs. A review like yours play a vital role in spreading good news about our hotel and greatly help online guests to choose a hotel of their choice. We will be waiting to see you in person again. All the best!

Reviewed October 28, 2018

I found this gem for a recent convention, and it fit the bill nicely! I came in early and was able to leave my bags behind the desk. When I came back, the queen room I requested was not available because of remodeling, so was given a King room instead, and i couldn't be happier. The manager was very attentive to my needs, and I would check in everyday with him to see if there were any changes. Always the same answer..."we should be good". I really appreciated that! The bed was comfortable, the shower had great pressure and hot water, there was no carpet but instead darker wood-grained laminate( may want to wear slippers to keep your feet clean). Free WiFi, Cable, microwave, fridge and open shelving for storage and some hangers. There were lights on the walls on either side of bed, but no side tables to put your phone or glasses for bedtime. A/C worked well to keep room cool and to block the street noise. Free breakfast was served every morning and was a basic quick breakfast so you could eat and run, or take time to eat a fresh waffle. Yes, there was remodeling being done, but should be done this within a week. I really wasn't disturbed by the workers, because i left early in the morning and came back later in the day. The name of the establishment is America's Best Value Inn, and I totally agree with the name!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ds24354657, Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear guest,
First of all, I'd like to thank you so much for choosing us for your recent visit and giving us such a wonderful detail feedback. Secondly, I truly appreciate your co-operation in every aspect while being in our hotel and I must acknowledge you are really a guest of honor. I will definitely share your views to other staff so that they are encouraged further to provide better services to guests. Your feedback is a reward to us as online guests like to check on the reviews before making a decision on their future reservations. Please do not forget to contact us back directly at the hotel phone number (602-2578331) for your future reservations. All our guest rooms are remodeled now; a few things outside are going to complete within a week. Thank you once again for sharing very positive thinking among our online guests and wish you a great day!

Reviewed October 28, 2018

Let me begin this review with the positive aspects. We booked this hotel, as it is about 4-5 miles from Phoenix's Sky Harbor Airport. The proprietor is a very nice man and seems to truly want you to have a good experience. Although the pictures online looked okay, my room bore NO resemblance to that pictured. The hotel is under renovation but, sadly, I believe our room was (at least) partially renovated. The dark gray/white wood laminate flooring and bare bulb loft-style lighting was a total mismatch for the rest of the room, and didn't give off enough light, making the room very dark. Contractors were zooming in and out of the parking lot in their work trucks and had a sawhorse set up in the middle of the parking lot. They started work very early each morning. Oh, and the "breakfast" was offered on a small countertop in the lobby, with very few offerings. We skipped it entirely. I wish this didn't come across so negative, but it is an accurate portrayal of my experience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hon'ble guest,
Thank you for choosing us and for your feedback Sorry for the inconveniences you faced due to recent remodeling works. But, I assure you we are going to finish everything this week so that our guests feel comfortable and relax in a new fresh room. We greatly value your opinion and will definitely work if anything needs to be updated. We are also expanding breakfast area with a new updated breakfast menu and Grab & Go facility very soon. I am sure you will choose us again for your next visit by contacting us at our hotel phone (602-2578331). By then, you will find the rooms much more comfortable and relaxing. I thank you once again and hope to see you back soon. Have a great day!