“Comfy, unique....I had my own carport....enough said.”
Review of The Motor Lodge

The Motor Lodge
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed 23 April 2012

From the beers we got at check in to the complimentary bikes we got to use, this was a fantastic getaway from the 100 degree weather in Phoenix. The rooms are bungalow style....no common walls. We had the room with the fireplace which was really nice. The room also came with a small kitchen complete with a mini fridge. The patio looks on to the small parking lot but they have retro seating with tables and umbrellas to shade the sun. The view is nice since the motel is small and very quaint. Overall this was a great find and we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank The8afam
There are newer reviews for The Motor Lodge

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We loved the Motor Lodge! The retro design and the attention to detail really makes this place special and fun. And the owners and staff are so welcoming. Clean rooms and facility. Great bed and bedding. Good location - walking distance to downtown. The best motel ever!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WYSunrise
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Ok, I didn't expect to walk into this kind of heaven. Cool, cool, cool right down to the toy robot on the shelf in my room. Someone has a whimsical flair for the present day needs of a weary traveler. It's a court yard fantasy right out of a movie. Enjoyed this place like no other. The staff is wonderful and the place is clean and Comfortable. I will be back.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The facilities and staff are fantastic at this gem of a hotel. The rooms are wonderfully appointed, and decorated with an eye for cool detail. The beds are super comfortable with feather pillows and down comforters. The staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating. You won't go wrong choosing the motor lodge.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I know there are lots of reviews out here for The Motor Lodge so I'll keep this brief. We were in town to visit family and chose the motor lodge based on trip advisor reviews. Our stay was wonderful! I was in unit 11 - very comfy king bed and nice little kitchenette. Loved the retro furnishings. Wine upon check in and warm cookies when we checked out - nice! I loved the Motor Lodge and will definitely return next time we visit Prescott!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I Loved Loved Loved my stay and only wish it could have been longer. My room was clean, my bed was like sleeping on a cloud and the Owners are wonderful. Great places to eat close by and easy to walk to. Fire pit lit up at night is very relaxing. It's like staying with your best friend!!!

Room Tip: Was in room #4 but any room would be great!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Angel C
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We loved The Motor Lodge. Brian & Joe are friendly, knowledgeable owners who truly care about their guests. Renovated old motor lodge which is clean and comfortable, but has kept its character. A throw-back to the days when we traveled by car, and stayed at motels along the way. Great location within walking distance of downtown. Free beer/wine upon arrival; cookies when you check out. Full size coffee maker in room, with the best hotel coffee I've ever had. And a great price. I highly recommend this place, and will go back! Love the town of Prescott also.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple