Review Highlights
Friendly, professional staff

I've been a member here for more than a year. The staff is friendly, welcoming, professional, and... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2016
William20142014
Prescott, Arizona
My local spot

Reviewed August 1, 2016
Stoneal63
Prescott, Arizona
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

Great staff who are are very friendly and knowledgeable to help and instruct new shooters or buyers! They offer several different classes for new and experienced shooters! You can shoot before you buy which is perfect for finding the right firearm for yourself! Nice indoor range along with a shop so all your shooting needs in one spot!

1  Thank Stoneal63
Reviewed March 3, 2016

My husband I visited the Prescott Gun Club on a weekday and were treated very well by the staff. They were extremely helpful and informative. I had a lot of questions as a "gun virgin" and they were more than happy to answer my questions. I felt even more comfortable because the staff person during our time there was a female and she was very understanding of my anxiety.
The lanes in range are very nice and high tech. There was a safety officer on the range the entire time. He would answer questions or help out with the equipment if needed. We enjoyed our visit very much. I only wish I lived near a facility like this so that I could practice more often.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

It was my first time shooting in about 35 years. People were helpful, good instruction on safety. Had fun and felt safe at all times.

1  Thank Lynn s
Reviewed August 8, 2015

My first time ever at a shooting range and they make you feel at ease and comfortable. You can rent guns here, buy targets, ammunition and protective gear. Great people great selection and fun from pros to novices.

1  Thank Russ J
Reviewed December 28, 2014

As new weapon owners in the great state of AZ, our son's were eager to try out their new equipment. My husband and I accompanied and popped for payment as long as we could participate in the fun. This is an indoor shooting range, open to the public, but offers membership for those that like to frequently use the shooting range. We paid 20.00 for each of us and we were there about three hours. We stopped in on a weekday afternoon (day after Christmas) about 1 PM and it was not crowded at all. Inside the actual shooting range is a knowledgeable attendant that was there to make sure safety was considered first and was available for any help if needed. My husband and I were novices and this gentleman was able to give us useful advice and tips for being successful target shooters. For instance: he noticed that my aim would have taken out the motorized target carriers rather than completing a successful body shot on the paper target! Eeeepps! He was able to quickly teach me about the fire arm I was using and where to line up for a successful shot. Although we brought our 3 fire arms, ammo, and targets, you may both purchase or rent these items at this shop. We thoroughly enjoyed this outing and it is highly likely our son's will be back frequently. This Gun Club also offers many classes and encourages responsible family participation. I will be back hopefully with my own fire arm!

5  Thank 808czarina