1,029 results
All reviewsmexican restaurantbest westernshash brownsbreakfast roomeasy accessroom was largefree breakfasthot breakfastwafflesgreat place to staywould stay againroom was clean and comfortablepleasant stayclose to townenjoyed our stayno elevatorconvenient location
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

We came for the Elevate Music Festival and decided to stay the night at this hotel. When we arrived we noticed a bunch of ants coming from the back door up into the microwave. We walked back to the lobby and asked if we could either be moved or if they could take care of it. Allen had contacted maintenance and came back to tell us they would take care of it while we were gone. I asked him for someone to call us if there was any issues. We came back around midnight and noticed there were still ants in the room so my husband walked back to the lobby again to a man with red hair (he didn't get his name). The gentleman said there were no more rooms available, but did give us our money back. We had to call around for another hotel which took awhile since most were booked at that time of night. I think it would have been nice for someone to call us or tell the guy on the night shift what had happened. Very poor communication.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I apologize for the; problem with the ants in your room. With the exceptionally hot weather this season many hotels in the area have had problems with ants entering buildings looking for water and cooler temperatures. Although we have a pest control service maintain our property on a bi-monthly schedule, there are occasions when ants still show up. Our maintenance department treated the building and your room as soon as they were notified and our pest control service came out on Monday and treated our entire property. We've been very diligent, have a very detailed inspection process, and have some of the cleanest rooms in town. Granted, our building might be a bit older, but we really do care about cleanliness. I am truly sorry that our front desk associates did not resolve the issue with you while you were here.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 928-445-3096.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Quite satisfied with everything about Best Western. Since I have already answered all your questions there is nothing else I can think of - the questions answered everything I could possibly put in writing. Redundant!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We enjoyed having you and appreciate your business. We hope that you will come see us again on your next visit to Prescott.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

This is an older Best Western the is well kept. We got a room that was downstairs at the rear of the hotel. Due to the hot weather(100+) this was perfect. The room was in the shade most of the day and stayed very cool. You need to do stairs to get to the room and this was fine for us. If you can't do a few stairs you should ask for another room. There are lots of rooms at this hotel. This hotel is pet friendly. The breakfast is better than average and those who work in the breakfast area are very helpful. This hotel is on a main street and easy drive to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Thank you, thank you! You certainly highlighted every special attribute we offer. From the perfect location to our amazing breakfast and our friendly associates; it was great to read that we got it right on all accounts. Thank you for sharing with other travelers. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

My wife and I stay here several times a year, and every time we go back it just gets better. The people make changes for the better and the pet rooms are very clean. We take our puppy with us and he is very content with the room and the sents that are there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and our staff accommodating. We strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service to every person (and puppy) who walks through our doors. As most of our staff are pet owners, we understand how important it is that our pet rooms are safe and sanitary for our canine guests. We enjoyed having you and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Prescott.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Overall, facilities were excellent. Dont bargin on the prices that you find on Hotels.com, call the hotel directly for pricing. Cost me $200 more than I expected. I stayed there 2 yeas ago, and will probably stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Best Western Prescottonian. We really appreciate your positive feedback and will share it with our team. With regards to your rate, our pricing is responsive to the local market conditions and can vary based upon occupancy, day of the week, special events, and a variety of other factors. Should you need assistance with future bookings to ensure you receive the best rate available, please feel free to contact our front desk directly and our friendly associates will be happy to assist you.