1,038 results
All reviews mexican restaurant best westerns hash browns breakfast room easy access room was large free breakfast hot breakfast waffles would stay again room was clean and comfortable pleasant stay close to downtown enjoyed our stay no elevator convenient location prescott valley
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Great room, wonderful breakfast, nice location. Great value, wish I would have found this hotel sooner for some of our previous trips. We enjoyed our stay. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit out to Arizona. Maybe next time we will be there longer so we can enjoy more of the amenities.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Best Western Prescottonian. We really appreciate your positive feedback and will share it with our team. Hopefully you were able to explore Whiskey Row, our local museums, or our scenic hiking trails. We're a bit biased, but we think our location is second to none! Thank you again for your kind feedback; we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed August 4, 2017

I have been to Prescott many times and this is the first time I stayed at the Best Western Prescottonian....It was a very nice visit and the hotel was very clean and the people working there were all very nice and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone who asked where a good place to stay while visiting Prescott.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Our staff greatly appreciates positive feedback, and I will be sure to share yours with them. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind feedback; we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

I was there with 8 friends to celebrate a birthday we were in King Suite room. This entire stay was a HOT MESS from the get go! Front Desk Staff was rude, uneducated in the policies and quite frankly I believe one of the workers at check in was drinking on the job or had several cocktails before as she smelled like a alcohol distillery. I checked in and paid $536.25 up front in cash for my 2 night stay, as we were all sharing the room and my 8 friends all pitched in cash to pay for the room. The staff wanted to charge another $536.25 on my credit card "hold for incidentals" I told them this large amount was unnecessary hold since I paid cash ($536.25) up front for room and the balance was paid which insured I would “skip out” as the front desk clerk said without paying!! Clearly I was paid in full as I had paid $536.25 up front in cash!. I was willing to have $50-$100 on hold for incidentals but no more. They continued to argue and tell me if I was not willing to let them charge a hold for $536.25 on the card they would not help me and I would have to find another hotel room, AGAIN I REPEAT! I had 8 people meeting me to stay at the hotel for the birthday celebration. TOO BE CLEAR AGAIN! I paid them $536.25 up front in cash for the balance of the room paid in full. After about 20 minutes back and forth, arguing and being treated like I was some idiot, heathen who was going to run a crack house from the room they agreed to hold $100 on my card excessive if you ask me since they had $536.25 in cash, but I didn't want to argue anymore and make my friends wait any longer than the 25 minutes they had been waiting in the car! The room smelled like stale wet carpet, the floor (carpet) made our feet black when we walked around without shoes, we found several bugs crawling in the window areas and the stairs leading to the parking lot and room were filthy with old wet toilet paper, wrappers, cigarette butts etc… another group of my friends rented a single room and had to be moved because of 2 live cockroaches crawling in the room!!! Well as I went to check out on Sunday 7/30, the girl at the counter told me I had a $100 balance due AGAIN I PAID $536.25 UP FRONT IN CASH FOR THE ENTIRE ROOM BALANCE AT CHECK IN!! I proceeded to remind her that the receipt shows I was paid in full, ANOTHER 25 minutes later and after several calls to Managers, they agreed someone made a mistake when they input my $100 hold as a "amount due" rather than refund for hold! Your Front Desk Staff spoiled my stay from the get go and then ruined it even more when I left. You need to clean the carpets in the rooms, spray for bugs, freshen up the décor and smells and hire people who belong in customer service and have a clue about how to run a hotel! The ONLY saving grace was the gentleman running the Breakfast Buffet, he was wonderful and polite and attentive! Make him your Front Desk Manager please!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

I am sorry that there was an issue with your check in process. As per hotel policy, our property does not accept cash payment or cash deposit at check in. We require all guests to check in using a valid credit or debit card which will be authorized for the full amount of the stay. If a guest wishes to pay cash they may do so at check out. At that time the authorization to their credit card will be reversed. This is a common policy at many hotels today and many will not accept cash at all. Our clerks tried explaining this to you when you made your reservation and also when you checked in. The check in clerk called me to the front desk when you arrived because you started yelling at her when she asked for your credit card and were quite abusive to her when she tried to explain that it is required by hotel policy. I waived the policy as a courtesy to you and explained that I would authorize your credit card for $100 as a security deposit. I can guarantee you that no employee “smelled like a distillery” as I do not drink, and since I was standing directly next to Sheri, I did not smell any alcohol on her. An employee who comes to work smelling of alcohol is terminated immediately. Sheri has worked with us for quite some time and is an outstanding employee. The clerk that tried to help you at check-out is a new employee in training. She did call me so that I could explain how to reverse it. Please take note that should you ever stay with us again you will be required to pay with a valid credit card at check in.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Left some expensive wireless headphones ans charging cord which was bright red. Called right away realizing I did leave these items. Low and behold no one found them. There is no possibility they were missed!!!Someone on the staff has a new set of headphones now. 3rd time staying there. Will not return!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our owner regarding this issue. As he said, we checked the room, our lost and found, and our laundry departments and we did not find these headphones. The housekeeper that cleaned your room has been with us for many years and we have never had an issue with things missing from her rooms. We do keep a report of lost items and the names of the housekeepers who were in those rooms, so that we can track any issues that may need to be addressed. We seldom have items that are not found, and the majority of those are reported to be found later by the guest. I am truly sorry that we did not find your headphones.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Room was nice and large. Location convenient to town. Hotel cleaning needs improvement. I don't think the floor in the bathroom had been mopped in months, and the carpet seemed dirty. Walk across the floor, and your socks will be black. Room was supposed to be non smoking, but had a smell. Breakfast food choices were good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write the review of your recent stay at our property.

We are currently in the process of recleaning all the carpets throughout the property and replacing them where needed.