“A true delight from start to finish!”

Best Western Prescottonian
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I stayed here for 6 days while researching the area for relocation. After reading the TripAdvisor reviews, I decided this was the best deal for the money ... even though it was a little higher than others.

So glad I made this my home base. A lovely lady named Faith, greeted me and explained everything. I picked the "quiet side" and it was! It was the quietest stay I think I've ever had! (Look for "Faith" and request the backside of the facility.) NOTE: There is no elevator = stairs for upper levels.

The convenience of the onsite Mexican Restaurant was perfect for dinners and a margarita! The Prescottonian's breakfast buffet was one of the best ever! Excellent staff and good hot food.

While not the newest nor fanciest hotel, it's clean, comfortable and with great staff. I will be coming back for another visit in spring - I highly recommend you enjoy this delightful place too.

Room Tip: Go to back of hotel. Have to walk across parking lot and carry suitcase up some stairs ... it's...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Debbie B, Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your compliments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and was able to take advantage of the restaurant on site. We look forward to seeing you in the Spring.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I like to be able to park in front of the room. Easy unloading and you can keep an eye on your vehicle. The rooms are very spacious and clean and pet friendly. The buffet breakfast was very good. Great selection of eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles with toppings, oatmeal, fruit, pretty much anything you could want. The only negative I could say about the Prescottonian is that the air conditioners don't work too well. They look new, but must be programmed. I have stayed in 3 different rooms and none have really cooled the room to the temp selected.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are gearing up to start a project where we are replacing our A/C units with more efficient and user friendly. They next time you are here, please feel free to ask us for help with the A/C units. Everyone on property is pretty well versed on how the remotes work.

I hope to see you on your next trip to Prescott.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Old motel, was adequate, but not wonderful. Employees were excellent. Prescott was a very nice town to visit, lots of galleries, restaurant options. We visited a nice western museum and had a nice short hike across the road from the museum.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris E

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay with us. I would love for you to give me some specifics on what we could do to improve.

I hope to see you on your next trip to Prescott.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Nice hotel. Quiet, great beds and pillows. Staff are always accommodating and pleasant. Full breakfast which is always great and offers a variety of food selections. Clean rooms. In room coffee is with coffee pods and just ask for more pods and you get them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and welcoming, your room clean and comfortable, and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We are fortunate to have a wonderful team! I appreciate your recommendation to future travelers. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is a clean hotel with a very nice staff. The ladies in the breakfast area are wonderful and put on quite a spread of pretty much anything you might want to eat. We had to go to Prescott and Prescott Valley so the hotel was conveniently located for us with easy frwy access.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Best Western Prescottonian and for your kind comments regarding our breakfast staff. We really appreciate your positive feedback and will share it with our team. Hopefully you were able to explore Whiskey Row, our local museums, or our scenic hiking trails. We're a bit biased, but we think our location is second to none! Thank you again for your kind feedback; we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Basic, clean accommodations at a reasonable price. Breakfast is excellent. Lots of traffic noise at the front of the property. Maybe it's quieter if your room is in the back?? The Mexican restaurant on site is terrific!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary breakfast buffet. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments. I apologize that there was an issue with noise from the highway, however if you request a room towards the back of the property when making future reservations, I believe that you will find it to be much quieter. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Great rooms and excellent breakfast. The only thing I didn't like were the pillows. Too big and not comfortable will ask for different pillows the next time I go there. Close to everything. Close to the VA hospital with easy access.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet. We strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service to every person who walks through our doors. We enjoyed having you and hope to see you again on your next trip to Prescott.