1,044 results
All reviews mexican restaurant best westerns breakfast room room was large biscuits and gravy easy access free breakfast waffles hot breakfast great place to stay would stay again excellent breakfast close to downtown pleasant stay room was clean and comfortable enjoyed our stay no elevator
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I like to be able to park in front of the room. Easy unloading and you can keep an eye on your vehicle. The rooms are very spacious and clean and pet friendly. The buffet breakfast was very good. Great selection of eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles with toppings, oatmeal, fruit, pretty much anything you could want. The only negative I could say about the Prescottonian is that the air conditioners don't work too well. They look new, but must be programmed. I have stayed in 3 different rooms and none have really cooled the room to the temp selected.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are gearing up to start a project where we are replacing our A/C units with more efficient and user friendly. They next time you are here, please feel free to ask us for help with the A/C units. Everyone on property is pretty well versed on how the remotes work.

I hope to see you on your next trip to Prescott.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Old motel, was adequate, but not wonderful. Employees were excellent. Prescott was a very nice town to visit, lots of galleries, restaurant options. We visited a nice western museum and had a nice short hike across the road from the museum.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Chris E

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay with us. I would love for you to give me some specifics on what we could do to improve.

I hope to see you on your next trip to Prescott.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Nice hotel. Quiet, great beds and pillows. Staff are always accommodating and pleasant. Full breakfast which is always great and offers a variety of food selections. Clean rooms. In room coffee is with coffee pods and just ask for more pods and you get them.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and welcoming, your room clean and comfortable, and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We are fortunate to have a wonderful team! I appreciate your recommendation to future travelers. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

This is a clean hotel with a very nice staff. The ladies in the breakfast area are wonderful and put on quite a spread of pretty much anything you might want to eat. We had to go to Prescott and Prescott Valley so the hotel was conveniently located for us with easy frwy access.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Prescottonian, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Best Western Prescottonian and for your kind comments regarding our breakfast staff. We really appreciate your positive feedback and will share it with our team. Hopefully you were able to explore Whiskey Row, our local museums, or our scenic hiking trails. We're a bit biased, but we think our location is second to none! Thank you again for your kind feedback; we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Basic, clean accommodations at a reasonable price. Breakfast is excellent. Lots of traffic noise at the front of the property. Maybe it's quieter if your room is in the back?? The Mexican restaurant on site is terrific!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary breakfast buffet. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments. I apologize that there was an issue with noise from the highway, however if you request a room towards the back of the property when making future reservations, I believe that you will find it to be much quieter. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.