Comfort Suites Prescott Valley
Americas Best Value Inn(Prescott Valley)
US$86
US$92
Super 8 Prescott Valley(Prescott Valley)
US$85
US$98
US$96
US$119
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$92
Residence Inn Prescott(Prescott)
US$184
US$152
Residence Inn
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$144
Hampton.com
Prescott Resort & Conference Center(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$95
All reviewswafflesvalley viewfront deskpartial wallsitting areahot breakfasteasy chairstay there againcold cerealbed was comfortablelarge bathroomperfect staythe staff was friendly and helpfulnice place to staybreakfast roomfresh fruitfridge and microwave
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We spent one night here and found everyone so friendly. They were pet friendly and even included a treat for our small traveling companion. The room was great and so comfortable with lots of room (as there were three of us). And the views from our room were fantastic. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank RIN562
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I spent one night here this month and I will definitely be coming back. The view of Prescott Valley is amazing and since it's away from the main road it's very quiet. The room was a small suite with sitting area separate from the sleeping area, and included a microwave and refrigerator. All the furnishings are almost new and everything was very clean. The bed was comfortable, as were the pillows. The hot breakfast was quite good and the menu changes every day so if you stay for several days you get a different breakfast every day. I thought it was a great value for the money. If you are staying here for the first time I would advise getting directions from the hotel because it's a little difficult to find.

Room Tip: If you stay on the east side you'll see a beautiful sunrise, on the west side a spectacular sunset!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Lyndal S
Reviewed 16 October 2011

I spent 10 days at this hotel while visiting an ill elderly relative. After long days spent in confined space, it was a pleasure to return to a spacious room with sitting area, computer desk, fridge and microwave. There was even enough space for me to do my morning yoga exercises. The bed was comfy and the place quiet except when it filled on the weekend; even then the noise level was normal for the circumstances. They serve a hot breakfast with eggs and meat each day along with the usual assortment of breads, cereals, and drinks as well as waffle making. Staff was friendly and helpful. I didn't have time to explore the workout room; the mid-sized outdoor pool looked inviting.

The hotel lies up the hill a bit from highway 69 about halfway between the Prescott Valley/Dewey shopping and entertainment strip and the malls that are located on the outside of Prescott proper, so perhaps would seem a little isolated to some travelers.

Room Tip: I had a room at the end of the hall, so that seemed a little quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Charles & Linda P
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We recently spent a couple of nights in this hotel, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's fairly new so really didn't show much wear. We really enjoyed the room, the breakfast, location, etc.

The staff were great. Everyone we dealt with was very accommodating, pleasant, friendly, etc.

If we have occasion to go back there, I'm sure we will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Our favorite Prescott hotel was booked so we decided to try Comfort Suites. The location is awesome. It sits on top of the hill, wonderful views, quiet! The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone we dealt with had a smile on their face. The girl in charge of breakfast..not very efficient...Sunday mornings when there are more guests in the hotel there should really be more than one breakfast attendant. It was difficult for one to keep up. Breakfast was mediocre. The room was quiet which we loved. My only gripe was lack of housekeeping...we had a bug that was smashed above our bed, no one ever cleaned off the ceiling. You can tell they only clean in the middle of the floors, there was so much dust near the baseboards. Coffee or soda was spilled behind the microwave and left to dry. Scum in the bathroom sink around the drain. Not much attention to detail in the room itself. Lobby and halls looked beautiful. I did mention the issues in our room as we checked out and hopefully that solved the problem. Room 405. All in all decent place..price was right..if in a pinch would stay again otherwise I'll make sure to book at tripadvisors #1 spot in Prescott.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family