See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2017

So overall beds were good, pillows good, room overall clean. The wifi worked well.

So here's a couple of suggestions... Our room- #107 has some maintenance items. First of all, the bathroom faucet has a granite shelf above it, but so close you can hardly get much volume of water coming out of it. To reach behind and pull up the sink stopper is quite the feat... Also, the water control for the tub/shower requires muscle even to move it- not to mention the color code of hot and cold is just the opposite of what really happens. A formula for a nice burn here...

The breakfast- while it's nice to have a hot breakfast, like several other reviews had mentioned- the hash browns are less than cooked, mostly all white. The eggs were mostly dried out and made from some kind of egg mix, just like most basic hotels.

The thing that really bothered me was the fact that at 9:15, when my wife wanted her breakfast, the dude in charge of the breakfast had cleared out all the hot food items, leaving very few choices left to eat, such as toast and juice. If you tell guests, breakfast is served until 9:30, I would expect that at 9:15, you would still have all the choices available you'd have at 6:30.... Maybe they're trying save a few dollars here, by cutting food costs... not sure, but this had also been mentioned in other reviews. I own some retail stores, and when I get a negative comment, I immediately work on correcting it. Not sure why the other reviews go unheeded here.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2017

As a long-time Choice Hotels Diamond Elite member who has stayed at hundreds of different Choice hotels, I can say that this one is high on the list. It has a lobby that you might expect to see in a more expensive hotel, and the rooms are large, well-furnished, and clean. Our room had a small sofa, coffee table, and an extra chair - items that you don't typically see in a Comfort Inn... very comfortable! The room furnishings are not cheap, and the beds are very comfortable. If I had to make one suggestion for improvement, it would be to replace the shower head with one that has multi-adjustable spray patterns.

The breakfast buffet is much better than most... in addition to sausage and scrambled eggs, there were 2 types of potatoes, which makes for a great hot breakfast!

This hotel is conveniently located just far enough from the main street that you don't hear the traffic noise, the check-in experience was positive, and our entire stay was great! We stayed here several years ago and had a similar experience, which is why we chose to stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Nice, quiet location off the main road enough to avoid highway noise. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was really good. The staff was friendly and helpful. And did I mention the evening cookies, they were delicious.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tammy M, General Manager at Copper Canyon Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Thought it was Pricey when checked on Rates @ Total of: $169.93 with Discount and Taxes, but after we stayed it was over our budget also but worth it! Very Clean and Friendly and Quiet and got a Good Nights Rest!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tammy M, General Manager at Copper Canyon Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

So pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we enjoyed your feedback. We do hope to be able to host you in the future and as always please have safe travels!

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Hotel is clean and sleeping accommodations are sufficiently spacious. Room 329 on the third floor has a hallow floor that needs to be screwed down. I felt sorry for the fellow traveler below my room as I am sure they could feel and hear every time I made a trip to the restroom or front door. In that case I would rather be the person on the third floor instead of the room below. In February I dropped the temperature to 68 and still woke up hot in the middle of the night as the fan on the AC will not stay on for long periods of time. Continental breakfast is as expected. Better than nothing or until you find a breakfast restaurant nearby opening as early.

Room tip: Room 329 has an area with a hallow floor. Steps are amplified when walking to the restroom or front door. Recommend not staying below it.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tammy M, General Manager at Copper Canyon Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Thank you so much for your patronage and for taking your time to provide us with your comments and feedback. We appreciate you letting us know about the floor and please accept my apologies for having to do so. We do hope to be able to host you in the future, and as always please have safe travels.