“Amazing food and the biggest pizza I have ever seen!”

Crust Pizza & Wine Cafe
Ranked #196 of 1,410 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Scottsdale
Reviewed April 9, 2018

We came across this place driving down the street. It is in a non-descript strip mall, but once inside you quickly forget that. We had spaghetti with meatballs and a pizza for four of us. The pizza could have fed us and 2 other tables, it was so big! I like that they cut it in 1/2 and bring it out on two boards so that it's easier to manage. The spaghetti and meatballs were large as well and could easily be shared between two people with a salad.

Overall, a real gem of a place. Loved the decor too. We came with our kids on a Friday night and felt right at home. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018

My dad had been raving about Crust Pizza in Scottsdale as his favourite so we had to give it a go. The pizza at Crust does not disappoint. From the doe to the delicious sauce and fresh toppings to the wood burning ovens - the stars align for a great pizza experience - Don't hesitate - go get some pie.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming to Crust for several years, both at their Hayden and Chandler locations (someday we’ll visit their other location, too). We miss how they used to make their eggplant parm (it changed about 18 months ago (?) and the new style just isn’t as good), but they still have so many amazing dishes in their menu. Some of our favorites are the original rustica, meatball rollatini, rigatoni sausage and garlic knots. It’s not very often that I save room for dessert, but their tirimasu is great. Service is usually solid, but there have been a few misses (we’ve been to Crust dozens of times, though). We always eat at Crust when we visit the Phoenix area.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

My wife and I went for dinner for the first time on a Monday evening and the restaurant was not extremely busy. We are vacationing in Scottsdale and friends told us the Crust had good food. Our server, Erica, was great throughout the meal. We started with a personal pizza which they call "Original" and found the sauce unique and tasty.We both agreed that we would order pizza on our next trip. My wife ordered a salad with Brussel Sprouts, Spinach, Sweet Potato while had their Lasagna on our waitress Erica's recommendation. It did not disappoint. The portion sizes for the price charged was excellent. The sauce was freshly prepared and made from scratch. The meats in the lasagna were as good. My lasagna was as good as anywhere that I have eaten before. I also had a dinner salad prior to my meal. The lettuce was fresh, the shaved parmesan excellent. On this meal occasion my wife and I did not order any drinks but the couple next to us who were regulars ordered wine and were happy with it. During our meal, the manager stopped by to name sure everything was okay and we had a nice chat during which we were told the restaurant will change to a better location nearby soon. We visit Scottsdale every January for 0ne to three weeks and will definitely come back to their new location. We give this restaurant the highest rating because the service, the food and value merit it. It was comfortably local in ambience. One cannot often get this quality for the price. We will be back and we will thank our friends for their original recommendation

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017

good food but slow service. tiny place not suited to infants. pizza was very good and they have some good entres. Drinks were strong, delicious dessert. worth a try.

Date of visit: December 2017