I am regular Hampton Inn customer as this is my regular hotel chain for business travel. This hotel was one of the more dissapointing ones that I have stayed at. The walls must have been very thin or poorly insulated because I was able to hear my neighbors and noise from the hallway. This hotel is older, but was still very clean and in relatively good shape. The complimentary breakfast buffet was well stocked and was perfectly good for breakfast. The breakfast area was clean and in good shape.
The hotel was relatively expensive/overpriced for a Hampton Inn considering that the rooms were nothing special and the walls thin. I am sure that the high price is because ths hotel is in the Scottsdale area and it was high season for vacationers. I would most likely not stay at this particular Hampton Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our modern hotel is located near the Scottsdale business district just minutes from Scottsdale Airport. Enjoy a spacious guestroom featuring a mini-fridge, an HDTV with premium channels, coffeemaker and a work desk with ergonomic chair. Suites offer more space, a wet bar and sofa bed. Additional amenities include free breakfast daily, fitness center, and courtyard with resort-style outdoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix/Scottsdale at Shea Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix/Scottsdale At Shea Blvd Hotel Scottsdale
- Hampton Inn Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Phoenix/Scottsdale At Shea Blvd Arizona