“It's fine, but that is all”
Review of El Encanto Odysea

El Encanto Odysea
Ranked #779 of 1,406 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

It's nice you have this option in this venue. The food is solid, but nothing special. It's definitely not a destination for good, but ok to stop in with the family after the odysea

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Visited the aquarium and were looking to eat a late dinner. We enjoy Mexican cuisine so we checked out the menu they had and decided to stay. Quiet evening and an hour from closing but the staff was helpful and attentive to our table. Chips and 3 salsas were yummy. We ordered on the light side and were absolutely satisfied with our choices and the portions...just right not enormous like some places(you leave uncomfortable).
Glad we stopped after our evening at the aquarium.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I am going to tell you straight up. I don’t eat anything other than bean and cheese burritos, chips and salsa at Mexican food restaurants. Long and short, they are my favorite. So when I say this is one of the very best bean and cheese burritos I’ve had you can believe it’s true. I always order it enchilada style (red) with a side of sour cream. This one was deep fried. What makes or breaks it is the red sauce. And theirs is the best. Hardly used the sour cream. And the salsa the give with the chips is pretty great too! Oh, everyone else at the table was very happy with their food too.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

The manager made every effort to atone for the lack of staff or new staff. However, it did take a really long time to get our food and the check took forever. The food was ok and was explained thoroughly on the menu. There was a dropping of an entree onto the floor nearby that splattered food everywhere, including on our party. The waitress did not really apologize, but instead pointed out that it was in someone's hair. Until they get their staff more organized, I would be hesitant to eat there.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018

The food was awesome! Everyone in our group was very happy with the food. I was especially happy that I could get a gluten free meal here! The service was slow though - restaurant is very understaffed. The waitress did her best, but she and the cooks are just spread too thin. Only other complaint was it was quite loud. But the food made up for most of this!

Date of visit: January 2018