“Great place for Indian Food!”

Nirvana Indian Cuisine
Ranked #418 of 1,379 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Nirvana was started with a determined vision of capturing the flavors, colors, and hospitality of the exquisite tradition and diverse culture that makes India. The founders present an array of North Indian dishes & a popular menu with a lunch buffet six days a week.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

When I come to Scottsdale to visit my children. I have a father and daughter lunch.It must be Indian Food we selected Nirvana and did the buffet.The food was the best,great variety,meduim spicy and food was hot.We just down and young man asked us what beverages we wanted and if we wanted to oder off menu or buffet.We chose buffet by time we got back the hot naan was sitting on our table.We were impressed we have tried Mesa,Tempe this beats them all.They place is clean as a whistle

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I had Paneer masala (gravy) here along with Garlic naan. Trust me the taste of each and everything just made my day! The staff is so humble, generous and sharp as well about what you might need or like. All in all a must go for people who are deeply in love with Indian taste :)