“Very enjoyable Brunch”
Review of The Herb Box

The Herb Box
Reserve with OpenTable
The Herb Box is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 1,324 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Scottsdale Road
Description: Not since college have herbs been so popular - catering | eatery | market - Scottsdale, AZ
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed Sunday brunch at the Herb Box. Very nice , trendy place to eat with great ambience. The food was delicious with some interesting items on the menu such as the pulled pork breakfast bowl which my son enjoyed. I had the breakfast tacos which I enjoyed because they were a reasonable size and I didn't leave feeling like I over ate. My husband had the steak and eggs which were delicious. The menu didn't appear "healthier" than any other breakfast place but their portions were more appropriate than some of the mega size meals I find at some restaurants.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the Herb Box this week. Nice menu with a combination of shareable plates and entrees, as well as vegetarian options for those seeking that. We ordered several shared plates and ran out of room before getting to an entree, but would definitely return to try those as well. Beautiful outdoor seating area along the canal, great service and a nice wine and cocktail menu.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful patio near the canal, great for people watching while you enjoy fresh tasty food. I had the Brussels sprout appetizer and the steak salad. The meal was very good and the server was very helpful in selecting wine to accompany our lunch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this restaurant hoping for a traditional brunch. We asked the less than enthusiastic staff at the desk if they served brunch. They reluctantly said yes. There was no real brunch which is traditionally served as a buffet. They had breakfast or lunch available. I ordered a pork ciabatta sandwich and my wife ordered a salmon BLT. They brought out 2 meals that were not what we ordered. We sent them back and let the server know. He said he knew what happened and would take care of it. Quite some time later they came back with the correct meal for my wife but mine was still wrong. It was the same wrong dish they previously brought out. I agreed to eat it since we had already waited so long. It was egg with pork in a bowl. The waiter said it was “the same thing, just no bread”. I felt that was a bit odd. When the bill arrived I was charged full price for the dish I didn’t order. I just expected some type of compensation. I suppose I could have asked, I just felt that shouldn’t have been necessary. The wrong dish was good, but not what I ordered.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The ambiance was lovely. The menu was interesting, but, not a lot that I would want to eat. Decided on salmon over blackened quinoa and it was good. The disappointment was with the restaurant being out of 3 out of 4 things that we ordered, including beers and wines. This was a Tuesday evening. When they brought coffee at the end of the meal it was ice cold. Just didn't get the impression there was a lot of quality control or good management. I wouldn't go back.