How much time does one really spend in your hotel room anyway? If the weather is great out and there is lots to explore, then I would say, not much.
Homestead Studio Suites in Scottsdale offers nice clean, rather basic rooms with the added benefit of being able to fix one's breakfast or provide for your wine and cheese in the afternoon with their small kitchenette. The rooms have been recently updated a bit. What we like is the location to Scottsdale Stadium during Spring Training. It is only a 3 block walk. Also, it is only a few blocks from the 5th Ave. Art area in Scottsdale. The price is reasonable. The rooms on the North or far South side are a bit quieter. There is WiFi and the staff is fairly helpful. They will print out boarding passes for you in the office.
This is our go to place when in Scottsdale for Spring Training. We have stayed in better and worse places, but have come back here several years in a row.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Scottsdale
- Homestead Studio Suites Scottsdale
- Homestead Scottsdale
- Homestead Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town Arizona