This is the third time we have stayed at this resort and continue to be very happy with our choice.
Location, cleanliness and friendly staff make it an easy choice.
The decor in the rooms however could use some updating but the cleanliness makes up for that.
The pools are wonderful. Main pool has a lovely waterfall feature and shallow area for kids, along with a splash pad which the children really enjoy. The smaller more secluded pool is great for a relaxing afternoon.
Location of resort makes it easy to navigate around the greater Phoenix area.
Will recommend and return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinct beauty of the Sonoran Desert paints a picturesque backdrop for this family-friendly resort. Just moments from the area’s finest shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation, here is the perfect vantage point to make the most of your Scottsdale getaway. And when it’s time to relax, take comfort in the amenities right outside your villa door. Sheraton Desert Oasis has two types of villas, as detailed below. One-Bedroom Villa (approx. 500 square feet): Take in tranquil courtyard or resort views from a One-Bedroom Villa’s private balcony or patio, which is furnished with a table and chairs. Inside, gather on the living area’s sofa bed while watching the flat screen TV with a DVD player or listening to the Bose® Wave® stereo. Wireless High Speed Internet Access is complimentary. Nearby, a kitchenette is well equipped with a convection microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, countertop appliances, and dinnerware. A dining table seats four. A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience. The separate bedroom features a king-size Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience for a good night’s sleep, as well as a second flat screen TV. Prepare for the day ahead in the bathroom, which includes a combination bathtub/shower and Shine for Sheraton™ bath amenities. One-Bedroom Premium Villa (approx. 790 square feet): Each One-Bedroom Premium Villa boasts a private balcony or patio, accessible from the living area and the bedroom. Kick back on the outdoor furniture while admiring courtyard or resort views. Inside, gather on the sofa bed as the gas fireplace warms the living room. An entertainment center comprises a flat screen TV, a DVD player, and a Bose® Wave® stereo. Wireless High Speed Internet Access is complimentary. Nearby, a kitchen is fully equipped with a range, an oven, a microwave, a full-size refrigerator, a dishwasher, countertop appliances, and dinnerware. Host a gathering of up to four people at the dining table, which is separated from the kitchen by a breakfast bar with seating for two. A washer and dryer are also provided for your convenience. In the separate bedroom, light up the fireplace, relax in the whirlpool tub, and watch a movie on the second flat screen TV. A king-size Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience promises a good night’s sleep. Prepare for the day ahead in the bathroom, which includes a walk-in shower and Shine for Sheraton™ bath amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Desert Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Desert Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- Sheraton Hotel Scottsdale
- Sheraton Resort Scottsdale
- Sheraton Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Sheraton
- Desert Oasis Scottsdale
- Sheraton Desert Oasis Scottsdale, Arizona