“Who knew I could do this!”

Scottsdale Segway Tours
Ranked #1 of 60 Tours in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the official #1 Rated Segway Tour of Old Town Scottsdale! Glide with us through Scottsdale's lush, manicured Greenbelt park system and Old Town Scottsdale which will give you a feel of the past and present, with its Old West charm, modern galleries and exquisite art collection. Customer satisfaction, FUN and safety are our priorities! We also do private Segway Tours, custom Segway Tours, corporate events, team building, private parties or anything else you could dream up!
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

The training was excellent and the tour took us to beautiful places we might have otherwise missed. We are both in our seventies and loved every minute.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,348)
All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 48 reviews
"great information"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 27 reviews
in 134 reviews
"training"
in 92 reviews

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Super friendly and professional instructors are well organized and attentive.
Even if it’s your first time on a Segway, you will feel right at home and enjoy the technology, scenery, history, shops, sights and smells of the restaurants you will whizz by.
Many nice discounts are given to participants to use throughout Old Scottsdale at the end of your tour.

4  Thank TheyCallHimFlipper
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Segway tours are always fun and this is a great way to explore Old Town Scottsdale. I recommend a morning or evening tour since it is desert and gets hot. Our tour guide was great. Segways are easy to ride after a short training. Fun!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I was a little worried about the expense but it was very well worth it. Don’t miss this tour. Learning how to ride the Segway Was easy and took only a few minutes. The owners/ guides, Todd and Becca, are professional, qualified, patient and fun. They do a great job and provide top quality equipment and an Extra great tour. They have been around the longest and deserve the 100% five-star ratings that they get. I feel we got more than we paid for which is unusual...
We decided to take the 90 minute tour which was just perfect. I was tempted to take the short one and save money but I was correct to choose the 90 minute tour.
My wife is not into machines, and I was worried that she would not have a good time but I was sooo wrong; she had a blast... Becca got her riding confidently in only a few minutes. I am kind of a perfectionist, but I can’t imagine them doing anything better for us. This was the best activity we experienced during our two-month visit to Scottsdale. I am usually a very strict critic and I don’t usually get to give my highest praises to anyone. You can take this one to the bank.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 19, 2017

This is the best way to see Scottsdale and the sights! We ended up with a personal tour for 2 since the other person switched dates - how lucky for us! Todd was a great tour guide. Since we had already done a couple Segway tours in FL, we didn’t need too much of a training/practice time so our tour was even longer. Todd showed us some great landmarks with “secrets” to them that we would have never known about had we not done the tour; like the “sundial” bridge and the tones inside The Doors outside of PF Changs. Scottsdale is a beautiful town and we could tell that Todd really enjoyed sharing the sighs with us. I would highly recommend taking one of their tours - the sunset one is supposed to be really beautiful. We will definitely do another tour next time we are in Phoenix - hopefully next year.