“Excellent food!!”

Gyros Express
Ranked #468 of 1,398 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed May 11, 2018

I have been coming here for 18 years!! I love this place. It is family run and I have watched the kids "grow up" and help out with the family business. I have my favorites and love the gyro sandwich, the flaming cheese, and the baklava. Usually I do take-out as live in the area, but I have eaten in before as well. Pretty much everything on the menu is excellent and home made AND authentically Greek! They are open for dinner and lunch.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

I ordered through GrubHub. Was supposed to be delivered in 40-45 mins. 95 mins later, I called the restaurant. They guy tells me the food is still sitting there. They didn't bother to call me. Nothing. They just blamed it all on GrubHub. I got my money back and went elsewhere. Horrible.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

I stopped in for my first time to get a gyro to go for lunch. I got it with everything and extra sauce on the side. It came out very fast and was so tasty when I opened up the package to eat it. I will definitely go back for more great food.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Gyro Express is one of those no frills restaurants that the food is amazing! The chicken schwarma is to die for along the tahini sauce! Always like to support the local guy

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Had been years since we had been and nothing has changed. Hummus was solid with nice warm pita. The Greek salad with Gyro meat was fine. The falafel was very poor. Very dry and hard. Daughter and I had minor cases of nausea afterwards. Decor could use an upgrade and facilities be a bit cleaner. Service was fine- owner operator was a one man gang.