“Movies movin' on up!”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #6 of 33 Fun & Games in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My 10 year-old loved this theater. He wouldn't even buy any candy at the bulk candy store near the theater as he said he wanted to be served. Service they have. We bought the premium plus seats (he insisted since talking to another child at the pool). $20 per seat. I became a member online and bought the seats prior to visiting the theater, so they are less expensive. You do not have to print them out, as they just check you in by your name. You don't have to take the first seats that appear, a map will come up. They had us in the last row, and we were able to move to the first of the balcony. Service is excellent, popcorn included as well as a blanket and pillow. Really plush seats that electronically recline. I am glad I wasn't tired or I would have fallen asleep. Full dinner menu, we only had dessert, but wished I would have eaten here. I had a margartita and my son ordered the brownie ice cream sandwhich. It was a plate with 4 of them drizzled in chocolate and beautifully presented. Huge, make sure you share desserts. The place is beautiful, even the bathrooms, with glass tile backsplashes, etc. Similar decor to an upscale boutique hotel. My son left there saying he felt rich, I said I feel poor since I just paid $70 (including food) to see The Lorax. A nice splurge for vacation, my bank account is glad we don't have one at home.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

iPic combines a totally awesome movie theater with a top notch restaurant. The chairs are amazing! Great food and amazing service. Will definitely be back soon!!

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Imax type viewing with drink service and comfortable lounging environment. 2 levels of pricing and comfort... we opted for the lesser cost of the two and the seats were a bit "too vertical" for our liking.. but still a fun experience. We ate next door (literally a 1 minute walk across the mezzanine).. then enjoyed the movie (War Horse).. then went into the adjacent bar. (all for News Year Eve). Had a fun time. If you're into spending a little extra cash for a fun experience once in a while.. this is a place to try. Enjoy

Reviewed 5 March 2012

There is truly no way to efficiently describe how unreal this theater is. Something you would only see is somewhere like Scottsdale. Amazing!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Wow -- what a comfortable, luxurious, and convenient way to have drinks, dinner and a movie! Easy to reserve seats online; get there about 20 minutes early if you want to order dinner in the high-end seats. We loved it.

1  Thank AnnabelleCP