“Fish, service, and atmosphere all excellent”
Review of RA Sushi

RA Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
RA Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #335 of 1,410 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Kierland Commons
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd. & Greenway Pkwy.
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

In for lunch today, which was excellent. My spicy tuna hand roll was perfect and my colleague enjoyed his poke. Nice atmosphere for lunch or dinner; lots of great choices. Service was attentive but not invasive—perfect for a business discussion.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Great atmosphere and great sushi. Enjoyed the overall feel of the restaurant and the sushi selection and other menu selection was outstanding.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

GREAT sushi! I mean it was really really good! I'd already had plenty tequila from another place so I cannot remember what I ordered but it was really good. I kissed the sushi dude!! Lol A must when in Scottsdale AZ

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

RA is always consistently delicious. Good staff and very customer service friendly. Fantastic food, and quickly served.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2017

My hubby and I had a delightful lunch today ! For Mothers Day all day was Happy Hour! No better gift! We shared the Tuna Tataki, the Garlic Ponzu Yellowtail and two rolls! The sauces on the Tuna and Yellowtail were out of this world. Plus the price was right at HH. We also shared a Salmon Bento. It was generous and tasty! I just wish the HH drink specials were the same. No great deals on Wines by the glass. Boohoo!

Date of visit: May 2017