“Can improve on some things but overall very tasty! ”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #270 of 1,341 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

Ordered food for pickup and ended up ordering the family meal. I have to say the price value ratio is great! There was a ton of food for a little over $40.00 about enough to feed 7people! We ordered the chicken marinara as our entree and it came with 1 side and we picked roasted veggies and included was pita, salad and hummus and the chicken was served over orzo. The chicken had great flavor and the orzo picked up the flavor of the tomato sauce very well however it was a tad overcooked. The roasted veggies are actually steamed with what tastes like butter and caramelized onions I would say it was just okay and then the salad was great and so was the dressing but the hummus and pita were not to my liking at all! The pita was cold as if it had been in the fridge! It didn't taste fresh out of the oven how they normally would at a Greek restaurant and the hummus lacked any flavor! It was completely bland which was such a shame!! Overall the value was great and I'd give it another go!

Reviewed July 4, 2015

Went for lunch two Saturdays ago. Healthy choices at decent prices. No complaints. Ordered two quinoa salads and sodas. After about 10 minutes the cashier came to us and apologized, but they had run out of ingredients to make the seconds salad. Asked if we wanted to place a different order or wanted to wait an extra 10 minutes. My friend and I were catching up so no issue waiting. She came back a few seconds later with a complimentary serving of hummus and pita bread and apologized again. It wasn't a big deal to us, but the gesture was appreciated. When salad came, it was as delicious as always. Great customer service and hospitality make you forget little things that could be annoying if not managed right.

The restaurant is large, bright and I like the little pieces of kid created artwork that you can buy for a few bucks to support a good cause (I think its Phx Children's Hospital).

Reviewed April 2, 2015

What a pleasure to find this restaurant. The food was fresh and healthy. After lining up to order, they are quick,, then it is brought out to your table. The service was quick and pleasant . We loved the salads.

Reviewed February 3, 2015 via mobile

I'm from MN so I was unaware of Zoe's. It's style of ordering is like noodles or Pei Wei. You wait in line, order, sit with a number and they bring your food out to you.

I love Zoe's because you can eat decent food in a hurry. 800x better tasting then fast food.

I visited here twice on my stay. Once ordering a Club Pita and then ordering a Greek Pita. The club wins, it was stuffed full with meat. I requested fruit for my side and it was a great assortment. All fruit was fresh and tasty.

Can't wait to come back again!

Reviewed December 20, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a good place to eat for lunch that is reasonably priced and the food is fresh...this is a great option! Pita sandwiches, great salads, fresh limeade...yum!