All reviewsfront desklaser spine institutegreat hotelpretzelsbusiness tripwould recommend this hotel to anyonebreakfast and dinnerstaying at this hotelthe looproom was clean and comfortabledefinitely stay here againone night staythe hotel staffconvenient locationbusiness centerfresh fruitshopping and restaurants
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Everyone was great. Gina went above and decorated our room for my husband and I to celebrate our anniversary. Was everything we wanted and more. High reccomend the hotel. Can’t wait to go back again some day.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mayra R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Jesspear2018 Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel! At the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North, the highest level of guest satisfaction is expected from our team. One of the reasons I thoroughly enjoy reading surveys from our amazing guests, such as yourself, is the opportunity it gives us to see how we stack up to our goal of being a premier hotel! When we receive great scores like yours, I know that we are on the right track!
Thank you for recognizing Gina, as she is a valued team member and we are very lucky to have her on our team. We hope to see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Party of four traveled for 12 days all over AZ and found this gem as our trip was winding down. Easy and efficient check in with personable and smart “Nicholas.” Very sharp employee. Rooms perfect and spacious. Good rates. Clean. Michael on front desk later also referred us to excellent restaurants. Perfect.

Room Tip: All good. Aren’t any bad rooms.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gina P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Joe A Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel! At the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North, the highest level of guest satisfaction is expected from our team. One of the reasons I thoroughly enjoy reading surveys from our amazing guests, such as yourself, is the opportunity it gives us to see how we stack up to our goal of being a premier hotel! When we receive great scores like yours, I know that we are on the right track!

Nicholas and Michael are some of our best and we will be sure to congratulate them on a job well done! Again thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again next time you are in town!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Very pleased with the hotel, the staff, the comfort and the cleanliness! I recommend staying here. We definitely would if the need ever arises. We live locally but stayed here because of a wedding nearby. Very impressed!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed June 3, 2018

I always choose this hotel when I am in Scottsdale. The reason is simple, very clean and very quiet indeed. I can get work done easily and quickly. Highly recommend this place to anyone who loves calm.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gina P, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel! At the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North, the highest level of guest satisfaction is expected from our team. One of the reasons I thoroughly enjoy reading surveys from our amazing guests, such as yourself, is the opportunity it gives us to see how we stack up to our goal of being a premier hotel! When we receive great reviews like yours, I know that we are on the right track!

If there was a team member who was exceptionally helpful that you would like to recognize, please do not hesitate to let me know and we will be sure to congratulate them on a job well done! Thank you again for reviewing us and for staying with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Phoenix!

Reviewed June 1, 2018

we enjoyed everything..very friendly staff and great happy hour. Breakfast great....however,,ask what items cost extra on the continental breakfast.....took us by surprise, noticed the one sign too late to change order.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business