Kazimierz World Wine Bar
Open today: 6:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Love The Atmosphere and fun But..

My cousin was in town from Chicago and he's likes to be out and about. Surprisingly, he had never... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2017
1986dawns
Phoenix, Arizona
Rather more classy than some Scottsdale venues - hard to find

We went on a recommendation from our hotel wanting something a bit more classy than the Rusty... read more

Reviewed May 11, 2015
michael186311
Canterbury, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2015

Dropped in early enough on a Saturday evening to get a good 2-top table. The room is pretty dark, so take a bit to adjust and I did see a couple of smartphone flashlights to help read menus. An adventure of a bottle list and enough by the glass to keep you treated. We had a glass to start and then the band started playing, so we decided to stay and share a bottle. Great service from our server. Interesting people watching and conversation hearing. We were able to purchase a couple of bottles to take home with us. I have been there previously, though this was my wife's first visit - she enjoyed it very much and we should return for future visits.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed May 11, 2015

We went on a recommendation from our hotel wanting something a bit more classy than the Rusty Spur.
Lots of wines by the bottle and a still good list by the glass both red and white.
Very hard to find ... round the back of Cowboy Ciao with no sign over the door ...
No cover normally but they had a band on the night we visited but it hardly broke the bank.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed November 13, 2014

Fun atmosphere, very good music and singer, large wine list, but also very good beer list.

Mix of young and "aged" people make the place good for everyone.

We went there with friends having great time and fun.

I would suggest to everyone for some after dinner fun.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed November 3, 2014

My wife and I went here with some friends over the weekend and had a fun time. They had a very impressive bottle menu and a decent by the glass menu. We were first seated right by the band playing though asked to move and were quickly accommodated to a slightly quieter place and ended up having a great night. Couches were very comfortable and the staff was friendly. It was a little on the pricey side but it is downtown Scottsdale so wasn't too surprised.

I don't think we would go here all of the time, but I am glad I went and am sure we will go back to try a couple more bottles on the list.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed May 28, 2014

3rd visit here. Arrived around 8 before the music started. Paid a $5 cover per person to "cover the entrainment costs." Great service and diverse menu provided you are not a a beer drinker. Speakeasy style with a cool eclectic vibe that caters to vodka, (most spirits) and wine. Once the music starts it gets progressively louder as the bar fills. by 9:30, it was just about impossible to carry on a conversation at the same table. Perfect if you want music only but choose your seats wisely if you plan to converse. We just moved on to another spot that was a bit quieter. Still a great bar and nothing else like it in the area.

Date of experience: May 2014