The resort itself is awesome. Anything and everything you want to do is there. The issue I had was the room was like every other Holiday Inn in the world. Two double beds and that pretty much it. It was clean and well kept but for $600+ per night I was expecting more. They designed the resort very well, its almost like a city within the city. You were captive unless you wanted to pay a ton to leave. You are captive and it is very expensive to leave the property. We needed some waters and snacks....$30 for their cab to drive us 1.5 miles. Everything you do there is very expensive. Breakfast buffett $40 pp. It just didnt stop. I would not recommend this resort to anyone unless money was not an issue. Bring lots of money, you need it to get through the day. The good news they didint ask us to drink the kool-aid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Arizona