1,121 results
All reviews tennis courts miniature golf putting green walking path second bedroom pool area fashion square full kitchen hot tub living room grand canyon king bed great place to stay family vacation time share convenient location yogurt
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

The Camelback Resort has all the comforts of home. We booked a studio that had a king size bed on the lower level and a second bedroom upstairs in the loft. Each room had TV’s and the upper level had a balcony with a table and chairs. The studio was beautiful!

The suite was complete with a stackable washer and dryer. The full kitchen offered plates, utensils, mixing bowls, drinking glasses, microwave and stove. The resort offered mini golf, a pool and restaurant.

When we booked the room, we were not informed that an additional $200 hold would be placed on the credit card. I discovered this when I called to confirm. This should explains at the time of booking and it should be listed on the confirmation along with the cancellation policy.

Beyond that, the staff was very friendly and I highly recommend this resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Candie72
Erin P, Manager at Scottsdale Camelback Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Candie72,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Resort! I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. I am thrilled that you and your friends enjoyed the Studio with the split level floor plan. We strive to ensure that all of our villas are well equipped and we offer an activity schedule full of various classes, crafts, movies, etc. suitable for guests of all ages. It is standard hotel policy to put a $200 hold on a credit card at check-in to guarantee any incidental charges. I apologize if that was not clear when making your reservation. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

As a first time traveler to Arizona, I found the Camelback staff to be very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my time there greatly, and would recommend it to others. It's a fun, family friendly environment.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear af302018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Resort and the great 4-srat rating! I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

The location was great! The staff was friendly. The villas were spacious and clean. The pool was nice and the grounds kept up. All the comforts of home. Would definitely stay here again with the family. T

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jquinn81

Thank you for taking the time to review our Resort and for the great 4-star rating! I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Overall our stay was very good!! However I must say the front desk personnel attitude and service was very, very poor!! They were not very welcoming, offered no info about the resort other than where our unit was located. When I or other patrons asked questions they acted like it was idiotic or stupid, answered with a sarcastic twist to them. Asked for two keys, they said two in the packet, got to unit had 1 key, informed front desk, they told me to return to front desk to retrieve another key after waiting 30 minutes to check in, offered no apology for their mistake. I called front desk to ask for wake-up call because our flight was an early morning departure, never received wake-up call. Luckily we woke up in time. Other than the very, very poor attitude, service and deplorable service of the front desk very good experience. The grounds were well kept, appealing, housekeeping excellent, rooms very clean, comfortable, and well maintained, pool and other amenities very nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear N6319Tltims,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Resort and for the very generous 4-star rating considering your experience. Let me begin by apologizing for the lack of guest service across the board. I can assure you that as a leadership team we reviewed your feedback and have had department meetings to determine what happened and to provide training to the teams. Clearly this is not our standard level of service and I am disappointed that your stay began and ended so poorly. I hope that you will provide us another opportunity to show you what we are all about at The Scottsdale Camelback Resort.

epress@scrstaff.com

Reviewed June 9, 2018

I had a great stay in the villa as it was very comfortable and well furnished. The restaurant provided a hotel level continental breakfast vs. a full service breakfast so we went off site to dine in the mornings. Also the spa seemed to be very busy as I was not able to successfully reach anyone by phone to book service during my time there. Overall, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Elonda,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Resort and for the amazing 4-tsra rating! I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. I apologize for the issues with the Spa phone! Due to your feedback we were able to determine that there was an issue and had out partner vendor out to address it immediately. I am sorry that you were not able to get an appointment scheduled during your stay. When planning your next visit, please reach out to me directly to make arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you back again!