Stayed here for business meetings and have to say that the hotel handled everything quite well. The staff were very helpful whenever called upon. If you are a golfer, the hotel is tied-in with the TPC Scottsdale, so make sure you take the chance to play it. We were fortunate enough to play on the course the week before the Open and experience it through that view.
The grounds of the hotel are wonderful with ponds and pools. I never dined in any of the restaurants as most of our meals were either in the meetings, or off-site for our group. The bars at the hotel provide a nice mix of lounging inside or out, depending on the temperature. I was there in January and the evenings were cooler, about 45, but they had either firepits or heatlamps going to keep things comfortable. Drinks were on the pricey side.
I stayed in one of the casitas, which was fantastic. The space was huge and very comfortable. The bathroom area was massive and even had a walk-in closet. Visited friends that were in the main part of the hotel and would say that the rooms in there were much larger than a normal hotel and very comfortable as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you set foot on the grounds of the AAA/CAA Five Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you are surrounded by a mystical landscape of lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful desert plants and expansive green spaces – all set amid the sun-drenched Sonoran Desert and the majestic McDowell Mountains of Arizona. Blending exquisite pampering and warm, personalized service with alluring Spanish-style architecture and outdoor adventure, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers all of the superb amenities you expect from a world-class destination resort: -Lavish Well & Being Spa, featuring a variety of spa, wellness and fitness services -Two championship-level TPC golf courses, home to the Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open -Six sparkling heated pools, featuring waterslides, cabanas, poolside service and a 9,000 sq. ft. white sand beach -Five award-winning restaurants and lounges, with something delectable for every taste -316,000 square feet of flexible event space, including both indoor and outdoor venues with two conference centers -Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, offering a wide range of onsite activities to keep kids happy and engaged -Personalized Concierge services, offering access to exciting activities to satisfy everyone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Arizona