3,915 results
All reviews la hacienda bourbon steak gold lounge rooftop pool sunset beach plaza bar ice skating sonoran splash christmas lights south pool the mexican restaurant water slides casita suite golf course walk in closet beautiful property main pool
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

My first stay at the Fairmont Princess was for a family Christmas holiday. I couldn’t imagine spending a holiday in a hotel with our young daughter. How would we replicate the magic of the holidays that we longed to share with our three year old daughter?

I shouldn’t have worried. That year Santa, a reindeer and elf were present in the lobby to listen to every child’s request. There was a huge gingerbread house that all the children were able to decorate, and on Christmas Eve, Santa delivered a stuffed bear to every child in the hotel during turn down service. My daughter named him Scottsdale and still has him in her treasure chest to pass down to her future children.

Since then, we have stayed at the Princess for weekend getaways, family holidays, corporate events, and my niece’s wedding. Every year the Princess delivers great customer service, beautiful rooms, gorgeous grounds, delicious food and drinks, and is always the perfect desert oasis.

Our visit in September was for my nephew’s graduation from the Phoenix Fire academy. I didn’t bother to price shop or seek out a hot deal for our stay. I booked the Princess because I knew exactly what I was getting. We had an amazing time, as always.

A stay at the Princess would not be complete without dining at La Hacienda for queso fundido and tequila (either margaritas or tequila flight). It’s now our family tradition to enjoy that at least one time during our stay. It truly has become a home away from home for us!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HeatherS3044
FairmontScottsdl, Manager at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Heather S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic five-star feedback. On behalf of all of our colleagues, we would like to thank you for your lovely feedback and for your loyalty to our resort when visiting the Scottsdale area. It has been our pleasure helping you unwind and reconnect, being your home away from home during the holidays, for quick weekend getaways, family reunions, business events and more. We strive to create experiences you will remember for a lifetime – from the delicious Queso Fundido at the number-one ranked Mexican restaurant in all of Arizona, La Hacienda, to our AAA Five Diamond service. We appreciate your endorsement and eagerly await our next chance to welcome you back to your home at the Princess.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Last weekend I visited this resort with my family and got a massage from Stephanie R. at the spa. I WISH I HAD SCHEDULED ONE EVERY DAY OF MY TRIP. She was so good. Perfect balance of therapeutic massage and deep tissue. It’s obvious that she has experience with massage therapy and athletic injuries. Highly recommend her for your visit!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cassady C

Dear Cassady C,

Thank you for visiting our resort paradise and for taking the time to share your lovely feedback. Our top-rated Well & Being Spa is a unique fusion of treatments and wellness programs, designed to energize the body, enlighten the mind and reinvigorate the soul. We appreciate the amazing feedback about Stephanie R, who will be recognized for her expertise during your visit. We would love the chance to pamper you with another wonderful massage and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

My wife and I just finished a 4 day visit to the Princess. Over the past 5 or 6 years we have traveled to Scottsdale on business and famiiy trips several times a year and always make an effort to stay at the Fairmont Princess. Just as this trip, we have always found the facility to be exceptional! From reservations (thanks John Kennett) to the front desk, from bell man to restaurant staff, all are friendly and gracious in there interactions. As often as we can, we stay in the Fairmont Gold section. Even though the rooms were beginning to show some age the experience was great. The new upgrades to the rooms and the Fairmont Gold lounge are very nice. From Marty in the morning to Taylor and Taylor and Tom, (I apologize that I cant remember the other lady's name) all the staff in the Gold Lounge are great. They truly enjoy their guests and all work tirelessly to make it a great experience.
On this trip I brought 6 other people that had never been to the Princess and all of them echoed these comments. They were all extremely complimentary of the staff, rooms, pools and restaurants. Thanks for another great trip.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Randall M,

We’re so pleased you chose to return with friends to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess during your most recent trip to the Valley of the Sun. Your loyalty means the world to us, and we are delighted to hear this stay was exceptional again. We strive to offer a unique experience in world-class service and unrivaled luxury in Fairmont Gold and appreciate the kind compliments for the concierge team in the Gold Lounge, including Marty, Taylor, Taylor and Tom. We anxiously await your return to the blooming desert. Until then, take care!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We stayed over the weekend to visit a family. Hotel amenities are gorgeous. It was a nice touch to see a birthday card and a dessert when we entered our room. It was short and sweet. We will be back for a longer stay next time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mchelle11

Dear mchelle11,

Thank you for choosing to spend your birthday with us. We’re so glad to hear you enjoyed our luxurious amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back for a longer stay next time and once again, happy birthday!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

My friend and I wanted a quick girl's weekend away and investigated lots of hotel options in Arizona. We finally settled on the Princess (will never get tired of calling it that ha!) and we are so glad (TIP: book thru Chase Reserve luxury collection with a good package if you're a card holder)! We literally felt like we were in a far off destination some place. The grounds, from lobby to pools, to general breezeways were well kept and designed beautifully. There were plenty of pools (6) for people to spread out in and we experienced the spa pool, Sonora Splash (adult-only pool) and main Princess Pool with great poolside service, and plenty of beds! They even brought us sun screen, aloe, and had plenty of watering stations for people to hydrate which is a great touch given the heat (though we had perfect weather).

Our room was a great size for two people with a small sitting area, and a pretty nice double sink bathroom with separate standing shower and tub (always a plus for me). The room had a great lagoon view, perfect temp control, and very clean/well kept.

We used the spa facilities which were expansive, as well as the lobby bar and two of the dining options (Toro and Ironwood kitchen). Ironwood had a wonderful weekend brunch buffet (plenty of healthy options at a great price of $24) and Toro was a nice touch with shuttle service since it looks over the golf course.

I have to say the service was top notch and what I'm accustomed to at a Fairmont. From the poolside staff, servers, valets, and front desk, everyone was friendly and accommodating. They also offered us text-service to ask for any needs while they were there and it worked like magic from getting spa / dining reservations to late checkout!

Definitely will return

Room Tip: TIP: Lagoon view is a plus, seems more serene!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gbabigurl84

Dear Gbabigur84,

Wow, what a joy it is to read through this wonderful review. Everyone deserves a nice escape to paradise, and we’re so grateful to be chosen as your destenation for a quick weekend getaway from San Mateo. We are truly delighted to hear you fully enjoyed our paramount accommodations, six sparkling pools, tranquil Well & Being Spa and signature Fairmont service. Nothing means more to us than your satisfaction, and we are thrilled to hear you opted into our text messaging service, which adds yet another way to connect in real-time with our guests. We look forward to pampering you with the luxury and comfort you deserve as returning guests to our resort.