2,354 results
All reviewscamelback mountaincactus gardenil terrazzogolf courserelish burger bistrothirsty camelmain buildingturn down servicecasita roomcanyon suitespool staffspa treatmentsgolf clubself parkingice watertennis courtsbit dated
Reviewed June 18, 2018

A wonderful short stay, we loved the resort views, the cactus garden, the luxurious suite and accommodation. We enjoyed the delicious food at the restaurants. We would love to visit again. It is worth see and enjoy.

Stayed: May 2018
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Mariam K,

Thank you for your fantastic review of The Phoenician. We are dedicated to making each moment here a collectible experience and your comments were a pleasure to read. We appreciate you mentioning our beautiful grounds, contemporary elegant rooms, and delicious offerings. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Very upscale resort with great views of Camelback mountain. The resort is much larger than the pictures show with many places to eat and have a drink. There are several pools with ine that is adult only. Always a nice when you just want to relax. The bell staff was great about taking us to differant parts of the property via gold carts. They will pick you up upon request as well.

The rooms on the Camelback side have a really nice path along the bottom of the mountian with a wide assortment of “plant” life. Really pretty at night.

I would recomend for business or pleaseure. Glad I stayed a couple extra days!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear Lane G,

Thank you for your lovely review of The Phoenician. Nothing is more important than your satisfaction, and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed the mesmerizing views from your comfortable room. We appreciate you recommending us to others and look forward to welcoming you back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about the staff at this resort. I interacted with at least 10 staff and all of them went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. The resort itself was great too. Clean up to date. I would come back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Dear Kmh465,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at The Phoenician. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and we were delighted to learn that you were thoroughly spoiled by our associates. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in June of 2018. At the time the golf course was undergoing renovations so I got a great rate! The lobby bar is an awesome place, and the bartender (I think her name was Murielle) was spectacular. She remembered my drink every time I came in and was very attentive. The food was awesome, especially the green chile pork. I was very impressed with the workout facility, it was really stocked for a hotel gym, dumb bells went all the way to 90lb. I will definitely be back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear smathena,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review about your experience at The Phoenician We are thrilled to read about the great service you received from Murielle and how her actions exceeded your expectations. We are even pleased you especially enjoyed our new two story Athletic Club. It was pleasure having us as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Have visited around 4 times with family though often during the Summer. If you can cope with the heat it is worth going! Lovely staff and friendly relaxed atmosphere. Great pool area and golf course. Rooms are lovely and well maintained. Yet to return since all the new changes so keen to go back and see what has happened since I last went!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear Michael D,

Thank you for returning to The Phoenician and for all the wonderful things that you had to say about our hotel. We are dedicated to making each moment here a collectible experience and it’s great to know you had an amazing stay once again. Thanks again for your feedback, and we are looking forward to your next visit in the near future.