All reviews mayo clinic a pet friendly hotel shea blvd circle k the loop convenient location easy access continental breakfast nice breakfast the breakfast area comfortable beds desk clerk quiet room would stay here again restaurants and shopping short drive spring training
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Newly renovated and nicely updated. My only complaint was the price, my guess is because Spring Training was in full swing (late March), the price was about 100% more than a stay 10 months earlier. My mistake was scheduling my flight before checking hotel prices, I cannot blame La Quinta for my mistakes. But it is something everyone should be aware of so they can plan accordingly. The same room a few weeks later is about 75% the price. Two months later is almost half the price.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

The staff and room were great. It was a great location for me as well. Manager gave us a room away from some loud folks. Nice.
But breakfast was a bit disapointing. The egg "rounds" were still frozen in the middle. Few choices of items. Seemed a little sparse in light of the $700+ we spent on our three nights lodging.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FartherIsBetter
Reviewed April 3, 2017

My room was awesome. My husband was having back surgery at the nearby hospital. Even though the rate were a little high I needed to be close. I was only going to stay one night ended up 3 nights. Hospital stay was extended as was my stay. Staff was awesome as well.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LindaBee65
LQ0948GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. So glad to see you had a great stay. Hope to see you again the next time you are in Scottsdale.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2017

This LaQuinta has all the amenities one could desire and is in a great location with stores, gas stations, restaurants, banks and other shopping places nearby. A great staff who ensures your stay is the best.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple