We booked this hotel as a package with westjet vacations. The price was very low and we did not expect much.
The property was clean and well maintained. Our room was adequate, with the exception of the shower which was difficult because of a shower head that sprayed everwhere but where it should. The bed was comfortable but the use of a flat sheet on the bottom made the sheet come off our king sized bed and the pillow cases were too small for the pillows . The mini fridge could not be set low enough to not freeze everthing.
The location was right on a bus route which was great and across the street the free trolley every 15 minutes that went right to a nice shopping mall. There was a grocery store across the street which was good for buying snacks and beverages.
The staff were all friendly and helpful.
There is a free cooked to order breakfast with surprisingly decent coffee. Only complaint here was margarine instead of butter and unfortunately out of regular syrup for the pancakes ( only sugarfree for our entire week stay )
We were here Dec 17 to 24 so the weather was too chilly to make use of the pools and hot tub but some people braved the chill and swam anyway. The pools did look nice.
The rating of very good was in accordance with the low price and had I been paying a premium price would of rated lower.
We had a free shuttle from and to the airport which arrived promptly after our call on arrival.
All round you can tell this a great place to go if saving money is a priority on your trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is located in Scottsdale on the borders of Scottsdale, Pheonix, and Tempe. Providing guests with outstanding services and amenities - including a free happy hour each evening and, if you book directly with the hotel, a free breakfast each morning! Each room is tucked away in a private courtyard setting amidst the tall palm trees and bougainvillea. The majority of rooms overlook crystal blue pools for guests' daytime and evening pleasure. Two room types or suites are available. The Studio Suite offers a one room suite with a kitchenette, and the One Bedroom Suite offers either one queen bed, or 2 double beds, a pull-out-sofa and a separate living area and kitchen. The kitchens come fully equipped offering guests the opportunity for extended stay vacations. Nearby recreation makes this hotel a haven for the sports enthusiast. Featuring golf and tour services, several restaurants within walking distance, biking, hiking, and jogging trails all close access to property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hospitality Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Scottsdale
- Hospitality Resort Scottsdale
- Hospitality Suites Scottsdale
- Hospitality Suite Resort Scottsdale, Arizona