“Recommend for authentic taste”

Los Betos Mexican Food
Ranked #15 of 17 Quick Bites in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I review this place fairly often, as I eat here about three times a week (the rest is Miley’s a couple blocks south — for breakfast only at Miley’s. It’s the best).

In the past two months the owner brought over the main guy from the Camp Verde Los Betos. Super clean guy and the restaurant is much cleaner now. (He also speaks great English).

I see a lot of average reviews. I think only certain things on the menu are great. I’ve only had the Carne Asada burrito (which I love) and the California burrito which is great.

Lately I eat only the shredded beef tostada. I’m hooked! Grilled peppers with great meat!

So consider one of those items. Like I said before, going here is like going to an actual Mexican taco stand in Mexico, but with US quality ingredients.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

I am not a great fan of mexican food but my friends are so tonight i lost out and had to bite the bullet. The food was fine so i cannot fault it cos its not to my taste. We had the usual mix of beef tacos, burritos etc.
Refried beans must be the most tastless thing i've ever had. Eveything is smothered in hot spicy sauces. I wonder why???
Los betos is a kind of mexican McDonalds, all the food being served fast food style. There is no table service and its all served on paper plates. Drinks are also from a dispenser with refills. If you like Mexican food this is a good, quick option but not for me. Cost of meal for 3 adults and 3 kids was $34 incl. drinks. Very reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We ordered for 3 but had enough for more. They gave us so much food we had lunch & enough for dinner. Enough salsa without getting charged for extra. Loved this place

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I love all kinds of Mexican food. I got the Chicken tacos and the chicken tasted and looked really bad. The guacamole I ordered for 3.60$, is simple smashed up avocado with some salt. No onions tomatoes etc in there. Disappointing.
They have free chips and salsa. Each meal is just under $10. It’s cheap, quick to get but I’ll definitely won’t come back to eat here anymore

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018

Ok, here's an unbiased review. Our food was delicious and made to order. The burritos were very hot inside and the carne assada was very tasty. It is true the place is not very clean but all in all, where else can you get a huge and tasty burrito for less than $9? The staff was very kind to us and let us eat before we paid for the meals. I guess everyone is different so if you expect a fancy place, this restaurant is not for you. However, if you have an open mind then give this restaurant a try. We recommend it.

Date of visit: May 2018