“Hidden gem! Sandwiches for hikes”
Review of Euro Deli Sedona

Euro Deli Sedona
Ranked #100 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

So love this place! Perfect place to grab sandwiches for a hike. Made fresh while you wait, has the best lemonade along with other European finds! Family owned and run.

Reuben sandwich so good- swapped out for turkey and I was in Sandwich heaven!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Breakfast, lunch or dinner, they make excellent food. Also cold cases for carryout and deli cases for European meats and cheeses.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We wanted to pick something up before a hiked and on the way to Safeway to see if they had sandwiches we could bring I noticed the Euro Deli sign. Much better decision. Lots of sandwich choices and my husband and I split the Italian sub. Great bread, tasty fillings. We also had their Greek salad which was filled with olives. They have some shelves with European cookies, jarred pickles, other tasty looking supplies, etc. and we got a can of Illy's coffee for our breakfast.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I only had a short time for lunch, so thought I would grab something to go from the deli. As a native New Yorker, I was looking forward to a good deli sandwich. Though there was no one in front of me (though I guess locals who knew the drill called in orders a head of time), The people seemed friendly. ButI waited 40 minutes for "the lunch special!" Others came in, ate and left while I was still waiting. There was a long line after me. After all that wait, the food was overcooked and overpriced.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The food was ok. I got a BLT and it was good. My husband got a Russian club which tasted very similar to a Bacon Turkey Bravo without the cheese from Panera. The food was good but the prices were a little high, although, that was probably just the area.

Been to Euro Deli Sedona? Share your experiences!