“Stumbled upon a gem!”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Great little deli that we stumbled upon after a hike. Lots of sandwich and drink options. Nice patio area to eat outside.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here today on our way out shopping, we were not disappointed at all. Food was freshly made, service was great, quiet little place, I believe it does get busy on the weekends however. I had the Cobb salad and my wife had the chicken Caesar wrap. Both were very good. Recommend stopping here.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Its a little european deli.Nothing fancy or over the top- but i love it here because they serve the best eggs benedict ever. I love their sandwiches too especially before a hike. Its a european family deli . They take there time to prepare whatever you order in a good way- no fast food style service here .

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Don't consider this place if you need a quick lunch on your way to the hiking trail. we tried it and waited 30 minutes for a small sandwich and smoothie. the service team was painfully slow due to mental and physical constraints. Not what I expected for a deli. the food was relatively high priced for the amount of food you received.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Met a friend for lunch at Sedona’s Euro Deli. Euro Deli is located on the north west corner of Hwy 89A and Dry Creek Road in Sedona; this makes it convenient for access to hiking trails and off-roading activities.

I walked in and was immediately taken with the rows of shelves containing jars of Herring, pickled vegetables of various kinds, jars of jams all of which looked imported from someplace in Europe. There were only 3 small tables inside but more tables with umbrellas were available outside. Many who came after us either had take-out orders or ate at the tables outside.

There were two fresh soups for the day: Italian Wedding Soup and (Red) Borscht Soup. Friend ordered the Borscht soup (see photo) and I ordered a Spinach Salad (see photo) with blue cheese dressing. I did not know that my spinach salad came with chunks of feta cheese so by adding blue cheese on top of that my salad was a little too “cheesy”. At home, our spinach salad has a special spinach salad dressing that is only used on spinach salads.

Friend ranked her Borscht 3 to 4. I ranked my salad satisfactory (3) Over all our lunch experience was good and I recommend visitors to Sedona check out the Euro Dali as an option for a good eating experience. I’ll go back to check out their herring in sour cream. YUM!